Trapshooters Forum banner

Universal charge bar model D

915 Views 8 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  major146
I looking to purchase a universal charge bar model D
Thanks
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
438 Posts
I have one that I took off of my press several years ago. I am not sure all the parts are there. Make me an offer I can't refuse!
Bumper Wood Automotive exterior Gas Motor vehicle

· Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I’ve never used one before but if all the parts are not there that would pose an issue as you can no longer get parts. Is that all the parts you have ? Do you have any directions ?
I do want to try one

· Registered
438 Posts
It looks to me like I have all the parts but I am not sure. I think the directions are available on line.

Reactions: jeff348

· Registered
119 Posts
I’ve never used one before but if all the parts are not there that would pose an issue as you can no longer get parts. Is that all the parts you have ? Do you have any directions ?
I do want to try one
All parts are there. I can email you a copy of the manual and charts if you can’t find online. PM your email address if needed. I also suggest getting a powder baffle.

· Registered
438 Posts
Dead Pare 2
I have not herd from you about buying the Universal Charge Bar. Do you still want it. I have someone else that is interested. Please let me know.
Major146

· Premium Member
1,984 Posts
Major146
Not trying to be a smart ass about the charge bar that you have pictured but if I’m not mistaken the picture shows the indexing lever. ( the piece that connects to the pull rod to push the charge bar over)
The picture shows that this piece has a offset it. This part that comes with the universal charge bar piece is straight not offset. Therefore the part that you are showing will not work with the bar pictured.
Please correct me if I’m wrong as I mean no harm but I know that you don’t want to mislead anyone.
This might be the reason why you haven’t heard back from the potential buyer.
Thanks

· Registered
438 Posts
Slickhead
After closer examination you are correct that is the wrong part for this charge bar. I have looked around my shop and could not find the correct one. So as not to cheat anyone I think I have made it clear that not all the parts are present.
Major146

· Registered
438 Posts
I took another look and found the correct cam for this bar along with the alen wrench and some instructions.

Attachments

Reactions: slickhead
1 - 9 of 9 Posts