Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
More lies from President Pinnocchio's administration.

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
BIO,

I believe it may be easier and much faster to list the things he did NOT lie about. Let me know if you find any.

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
grntitan, quoteL <i>"BIO, I believe it may be easier and much faster to list the things he did NOT lie about. Let me know if you find any."</i>

Other than President Pinnocchio saying, ”I am not a perfect man and I will not be a perfect president,” I have nothing.

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
This article is BS.

"And a knowledgeable source says" A "knowledgeable source" can say whatever BS they want him to say.

"Interviews with some 60,000 household go into each month’s jobless number, which currently stands at 7.3 percent. Since this is considered a scientific poll, each one of the households interviewed represents 5,000 homes in the US."

That adds up to 300 million households. The US Census Bureau says there are a little over 300 million people in the US. That is not even close to 300 million households.

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Johnny's math is right. Obviously one of the numbers was either provided wrong from the census people, or it was flubbed up by the writer.

But hey, no big deal. Even Obama is off by a factor of 1,000 lately.

·
Registered
6,230 Posts
I remember Jack Welch immediately saying it was BS and the talking heads, of course, labeled him a racist.

-Gary

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
And that's a clue right there that it ain't made up. Instead of showing facts to refute it, they played the race card.

·
Premium Member
12,271 Posts
Johnny,

A well reasoned and researched review is all that is needed.

Further, your logic - "And a knowledgeable source says" A "knowledgeable source" can say whatever BS they want him to say" applies equally to those in Department of Labor schilling for the mighty 'O.'

·
Registered
16,608 Posts
Pretty dumb there, johnny. Jack Welch is indeed a knowledgable source, and reliable. Former CEO of GE and no ax to grind. So he called them on it aqnd was immediately labelled a racist, which is the fallback play for pukes like you.

Later he was vindicated:

" In the home stretch of the 2012 presidential campaign, from August to September, the unemployment rate fell sharply — raising eyebrows from Wall Street to Washington.

The decline — from 8.1 percent in August to 7.8 percent in September — might not have been all it seemed. The numbers, according to a reliable source, were manipulated.
And the Census Bureau, which does the unemployment survey, knew it.

Just two years before the presidential election, the Census Bureau had caught an employee fabricating data that went into the unemployment report, which is one of the most closely watched measures of the economy.

And a knowledgeable source says the deception went beyond that one employee — that it escalated at the time President Obama was seeking reelection in 2012 and continues today.

“He’s not the only one,” said the source, who asked to remain anonymous for now but is willing to talk with the Labor Department and Congress if asked.

The Census employee caught faking the results is Julius Buckmon, according to confidential Census documents obtained by The Post. Buckmon told me in an interview this past weekend that he was told to make up information by higher-ups at Census."

So when certain precincts had every single vote recorded for Obama, and some had higher turnouts than they had votes registered, not to mention a million free government cellphones given away, JUST WHO IS GUILTY OF BS?

The election was stolen. Period.

get back under your rock.

HM

·
Registered
635 Posts
Voter ID?

Wonder why NC now requires voter ID? LEST WE FORGET* In 59 voting districts in the Philadelphia region, Obama received 100% of the votes
with not even a single vote recorded for Romney.
(A mathematical and statistical impossibility).

* In 21 districts in Wood County Ohio, Obama
received 100% of the votes where GOP
inspectors were illegally removed from their
polling locations - and not one single vote
was recorded for Romney.
(Another statistical impossibility).

* In Wood County Ohio, 106,258 voted in a
county with only 98,213 eligible voters.

* In St. Lucie County, FL, there were 175,574
registered eligible voters but 247,713 votes
were cast.

* The National SEAL Museum, a polling location
in St. Lucie County, FL had a 158% voter turnout.

* Palm Beach County, FL had a 141% voter turnout.

* In one Ohio County, Obama won by 108% of the
total number of eligible voters.

NOTE: Obama won in every state that did not
require a Photo ID and lost in every state that
did require a Photo ID in order to vote.
Imagine that!

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
But but but the media assures us there is no vote fraud.

·
Registered
4,468 Posts
I have many friends in Wood county that voted for Romney, before the election you could not drive a mile without seeing 20 Romney sings.

The people with their boots on the streets know the real unemployment numbers. We laugh when the bias media tells us how good the job market is!

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
At the time when the media was saying that unemployment was only in the single digits, the unofficial rate in Oregon was around 20%. This is because so many have fallen off the unemployment grid because their benefits ran out and no new jobs were created. The combination of the tree huggers shutting down the timber industry combined with the poor economy has devastated rural Oregon.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts