Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.i have a new product for P.F.S. ,i am now offering a Ultimate Fit Comb both in right and left handed had from Walnut ...but...mine have a more friendly right or left handed slope to them....$60.00 delivered

Victor Tomlinson please leave a PM

·
Registered
36 Posts
I understand how the other pieces attach to the PFS - in the same way as the original.

It is not clear how these attach and are adjusted. Can you show a photo or sketch with the hardware.

Colin

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it goes right on the posts of what you have ,just replace the old plastic comb

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well with a adjustable come you can vary the comb height and the amount of cast-off or cast- on,ending up making a much better fit

·
Registered
52 Posts
I just received a beautiful ultimate fit comb. The workmanship is outstanding. I couldn't be more pleased with it. Thanks Vic

Tom Looker

·
Registered
75 Posts
VDT, we are interested in purchasing an ultimate fit replacement comb for my wife's stock. We are dealing with not being able to adjust her comb
far enough to the right before her face hits the mounting block where the angle plate attaches to the block. We have 5/8s inch of spacers behind the block and with the factory comb adjusted to the right her face contacts the angle plate and the side of the mounting block. It appears that you may have a "roll over" style of comb that may help her gain the extra cast off that she needs. Her facial features are wide and her eye pupillary distance is wide. Yep, she looks like "Mrs Santa Claus" ; I recon that makes me look "Mr Santa Claus. Help is appreciated very much and we look forward to hearing from you. Terry

1 - 20 of 22 Posts