Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The UCOA in Findlay, Ohio will be hosting its monthly 3rd Sunday shoot on 9/18 /2016.

The event consists of a 50 bird program with options available. Practice traps open at 11:00 and program will start promptly at 12:30. Program will consist of 25 singles and 25 handicap targets. Handicap will be 23-25 yards based on singles score.

Kitchen will be open.

We are located at:
6943 Marion Twp.Rd.243 Findlay,Ohio 45839
Hope to see you there. Visit us at www.ucoa-findlay.com for schedules and club information.

0913161857a.jpg

·
Registered
693 Posts
This guy has been shooting lights out for the last few weeks. He ran fifty straight Thursday evening and didn't break a sweat. Great shooting Doug!! Keep it up. Glenn Allison

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It was a perfect night to shoot. Long shadows, bright sunshine still on the birds and the moon coming up over the trees, great photo op. The guy shooting is pretty good too - did you run a 50 last night?

See you and the guys Sunday.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
No I dropped 3 of the singles and ran the 23 yd caps for a 47. I think there were 4 more 47's for high score. That 50 was last Thursday when Dad was shooting ahead for Tuesday and I shot with him. No pressure then...
Doug

·
Registered
693 Posts
Congrats . Dbl Auto, 25\24= 49 to top the field, on your Birthday. I think there is new sheriff in town! You topped a bunch of very good shooters today. Glenn Allison

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
GREAT shooting Doug,
Thank you for the Birthday lemonade, I will reciprocate next week, for league shoot, , my birthday, 9/26 only a bit older that yourself... by a few yrs.
great shooting!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts