Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
July 7-11, 2015, over 300 youngsters, along with siblings, parents, & grand-parents will be attending the championships hosted by the Clark County Shooting Complex. This is the 4th year we have hosted this event, starting with only trap in 2012, and now expanded to trap, skeet & sporting clays.

This is a mecca for vendors in the shooting supply business. You may vend for only $20/night, and we'll throw in a full hook-up for your RV if needed.

Yes, it is likely to be very warm. Bring your straw hat and bermudas and join the fun! You can always find a pool in the evenings.

Please feel free to contact me for more information on this great event.

Steve Carmichael, Sr. Program Administrator, Clark County Shooting Complex

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Update- Over 370 are pre-registered for the trap program with an additional 70 for skeet and over 100 for sporting clays.

This is a great opportunity for vendors. Temperatures are even supposed to drop!

A great group; everyone at our facility looks forward to their return.

·
Registered
3,742 Posts
Hey Steve, good luck with your youth shoot! wish I could be there, maybe next year? I'm staying involved with shooting, especially with youth shooting. I'm sure you will have a great event.
Karla

·
Registered
189 Posts
We had a great time at the YSSF shoot. Our boys took first in the team Intermediate category, second in Jr. High Five and our ten year old took first place in the Rookie category. The boys really enjoyed the shoot and will definitely be back next year. It was great to get a chance to talk with the other teams as well. All of our kids are first year shooters and we found that some of the other teams are putting in a lot more practice time than our kids. They came away wanting to step up their game and get ready for next year.

I was surprised at how few vendors there were at the shoot. I think some people missed out on a great opportunity as there was a huge turn out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts