Two trap shooters overheard...

"Sometimes I shoot above my average."

"Sometimes I shoot below."

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
7,593 Posts
This amazes me do you people think this is something new? I have news for you it not and just as an example take a look at this.

Check out the Date and then look at the B, C class scores compared to the A, AA scores and that is 65 years ago before I was born. Personally I think if everyone spent as much time working on their scores as they do trying to find something wrong with other scores. Then just maybe their scores would look as good as those that they find problems with.

Bob Lawless

· Registered
7,593 Posts
In 1945 he was an industry shooter. Qualifications for industry is as follows

This is from the 1996 ATA rulebook also interesting to note that there also no AAA class in the 96 rulebook. There is however AAA class in the 2001 rulebook as for the years in between I have a gap. That means I have no rulebooks for those five years.

Industry shooters were considered the Pro class. even if they weren't technically pros. BTW there is more to that rule but I believe everyone should get the idea from what is posted.

Bob Lawless

· Registered
7,593 Posts
Tell me is that what you got from this statement,

Check out the Date and then look at the B, C class scores compared to the A, AA scores and that is 65 years ago before I was born.

It seems to me that the words scores would kind of negate the confusion about the pro score I simple said that what you said was not the case at the time.

Tell me do you think I made it up or are you just being obtuse to see if you can pi** me off?

Bob Lawless

· Registered
7,593 Posts
stokinpls I am 62!!!! Was it before I was born or not? No I don't do you? I have never figured out how to shoot and take pictures at the same time!!!!!!

Bob Lawless

· Registered
7,593 Posts
"It was before you were born .... not 65 years prior to your birth."

You better read that again I never said 65 years prior to my birth!!!!!

"First you say it is the same as it was in 1945 .....

Now you say things have changed .....

My poor little brain can only handle so much ..............."

Two points using the last two quotes it appear you also have a reading comprehension problem.

Also if I were giving the answers you are giving I wouldn't be drawing attention to the little size of my brain.

Bob Lawless

· Registered
7,593 Posts
Then maybe you shouldn't push the issues. The one you always seem to manage to get yourself involved in!!!!!!!!!!!

Bob Lawless

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.