Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Seems that both pictures are identical. Wouldn't one picture show one gun compartment and another picture show the other gun compartment?

cap

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
TWO GUN CASE

This is a great case. I have one just like it. Carried two shotguns all the way to Hudson Bay for a Snow Goose Hunt. The case and the shotguns survived the 350+ mile trip each way from Thompson to Churchill Manitoba in a ViaRail boxcar (Inside a duffle bag). I bought my case from Jeff's Outfitters in Missouri. I don't believe they still carry it.

DoubleAuto

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
The cases are made by an Italian Company named Negrini. I've tried finding a US Distributor and haven't found one. Briley sells one model of their case but it's pricey. I went to their website and did a "Contact us" email and never heard a thing. Good luck.

Gene Batchelar
Wheaton, IL

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bart I bought this case from Jeff's outfitters about three years ago and it was a close out. see additional info on this thread. I hope you are doing OK,
I don't know if you award, but I am heading for Libya in the near futute, I hope it this month. Anyway I will shot in the Dixie Ggrand this month and if I still hear I will shot the spring shot in Tucson> I shot the fall shot and shot very well. Nice place to shoot.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.