Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up until a few years ago I never had any cavities. In fact at one point my dentist told me I was his oldest patient without any cavities (I was 53).

Then I had one. Yesterday I had to have it redone, and the doc found the tooth next to it had one too.

Man, I'm falling apart !!

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
ysr...I waited 2 hours to get in the chair last month. Someone called in sick. I should have left. Bill

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
Years ago, a new dentist came to town, and I hadn't had a check-up for a while, so I made an appointment.

A friend, Craig, was in the waiting room, and in terrible pain.

He was called in, and I went in about 2 minutes later.

It was an open room with 3 chairs, and you could see all the patients.

They had given Craig a lot of shots for two teeth to be pulled.

As the girl was cleaning mine, the Dr. was working in this poor guy.

The Dr. finally said he was taking a break, and came to see me. He was shaking so bad, he could barely get in my mouth, The assistant had to wipe the sweat from his forehead several times. I was done, but stayed a bit to watch poor Craig.

The Dr. had to break his teeth into pieces to remove them, but clearly was struggling.

I saw Craig several days later, and he was still swollen, and not talking well.

He said after two hours, he told the Dr. he had to go to work, and the Dr. said he was finished.

Two days later, Craig went to another dentist, and he removed a broken piece of tooth that the first one missed.

This dentist didn't stay in town too long!

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
I made it to the age of 56 without any major dental work. I had a few cavities but other than that - not much. Then it was like turning a switch on, within a 6 month period I had to have 2 teeth pulled and a bridge made. Ain't it great getting old?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts