Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was the Secretary treasurer of this group many moons ago. We used to have a great shooting group that went away back in the early 1980's. I still have patches and pins from the group. Many of the members have gone to the happy hunting grounds. If you know of a member or can pass this info along please do. Maybe there is an interest in resurrecting the group and having a shoot OR I also belong to the Okoboji tribe and we would welcome new members to our tribe. Please let me know and have a great year shooting

·
Premium Member
4,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
anyone know some of our old members. Please have them get in contact with me. We used to shoot at Library sportsman club in Pennsylvania and North Lawrence in ohio

·
Premium Member
3,132 Posts
I know a guy that did that. Weren't those shoots by invitation only or something like that?
I can get ahold of him...

·
Premium Member
4,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think he was also a member of the kony yaht Indians. He never belonged to our group. I would love to get in touch with the person that was a member. Our shoots were open to the public as they were all registered and we always welcomed new members.

Okoboji are by invitation but our shoots are also open because they are registered. This year our powwow is in bostic n.c. October.7,8,9 and we are actively looking for new members. If you know someone interested contact me. Motordoctor

·
Premium Member
12,624 Posts
There is a group in eastern PA - I believe they go by 'The Atlantic Indians.'

Happy to call a buddy who is a member...

·
Premium Member
4,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The Atlantic Indians are active and actually had people join in our powwow with the okoboji Indians and some of our tribe joined them at there powwow. The Indian groups are just a lot of fun and friendship.

·
Premium Member
3,132 Posts
We used to shoot at Library sportsman club in Pennsylvania
Pretty sure that's where I overheard my buddy talk about ???
Does the name Al Trunzo ring a bell ? From Western Pa... He's a super nice dude ! We shoot in a league together.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts