Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quite a large group of turkeys were spotted on the grounds of the Naperville Sportsman's Club last night. Like the mythical Great Pumpkin, Tom Turkey made his annual appearance to watch over the rest of the brood.

We managed to get a picture of the mythical Tom, along with some of the best Hens and Toms that were there last night.

·
Registered
7,357 Posts
Who is the guy in the red coat with all the money and a weird grin on his face?? He looks like the biggest turkey there.

Don

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What's not to grin about? Jay put on a good program, we shot Annie's all night with some cash for prizes. We started the night with chili and fried chicken, and a big batch of chocolate chip cookies.

The best part was getting to knock out some of my friends, who unfortunately had to learn the hard way they aren't as good a shot as I am. That's worth a grin or two!

·
5,251 Posts
This was our 8th Annual Turkey Shoot

Some of the best competitive shooting I've seen in years. Wobble targets were thrown near 55 mph... the pat trap bands were screaming for relief!

It was my pleasure to host the event and appreciated everyone's (30+ folks) participation...

Can't wait for next year!

regards all,

Jay (the svelt guy on the left)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.