Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
turkey shoot,sunday,11-7, at edwardsburg c.c.,edwardsburg mi.

day starts at 8am with breakfast by fireman nick,and he is doing his famous biscuts & gravy,shooting starts at 10am.we have young turkeys,pork chops,and chicken breasts, for first place,for second we have lowerys brats,or breakfast sausage,we will shoot 10 bird rounds,protections,and wobble,pie shoots,and 50/50's.will have lunch after 12pm.will try to put togeather some money games if we get enough interest.going to add the green bird for instant wins.

we hope for a good turn out this month, and good weather,come out and start stocking your freezers,any questions drop me a line,mark jones

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
up for sunday,looks like good weather,hope to see a bunch of shooters,got a freezer and a half,full of meat,ready to go to your freezer,come out and win it,mark

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
had a good turn out,thanks to all i did empty 1 freezer(no kidding,had a freezer of meat only,and gave it all to the winners),will have to load up for decembers shoot,did have a machine go down at the end of the day,but i have jim g.getting her back on line should be running by next sunday,thanks for your patientce,just wanted to say thanks to all of the shooters that came out,mark

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Hey Mark,

We've got you on the radar for December! Glad to see your getting a good turnout. Are the Franz kids kicking all the old guys butts?

Matt Ski

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes they are putting a hurting on the old guys,also have a 12 year old from dowagiac also that did real well,mark

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.