Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Man and I had a lot saved on my old hard drive and now I can't access it since the crash of a week or so ago.

Ok I remember 1 line from a recent thread but the poster did delete it by the next day.
It goes like this.

Log Dog:
you don't know shit about wood.

Ok I have already gave 2 hints im sure it will be an easy one.

foggy

·
Registered
400 Posts
Tron, I think you should send that picture in to Jeff Foxworthy.

No one I know has an animal skin and a garden hose next the a refrigerator.

Break the mold baby!

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Before I can bury him (it's freezing out), here come the yuppies from the city next day in their mini-van..."Have you seen our doggy?" (kids in back seat). "Um, of course I have. He was roaming around here, just yesterday" ..."No, haven't seen him again," I lied, sweetly, right to their face (he's dead as a doornail right behind that pile of wood over there,,,nah, better not say that....)

Well, they eventually learned the error of their ways, I think. They moved back to town within the year"

Who posted that?

Tron.

That was Buzzgun and I didn't use the search feature. That post almost made me pee my pants. P.S Tron??? Is that really yopur set of 1100's? Why on gods earth would you own an 1100? Ahhhhh.... Small bores. I must admit the deerskin, hose refridge thing is a nice touch. Jeff

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Tron was that a picture you colored of your mom on the wall when she used to play foot ball.

Also I forgot who you said Pukey was in the picture below was he a brother in law or what.

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">
</a>

fog

·
Registered
577 Posts
Tron, you and Jeff truly embarrass me, making me remember what a horrible person I was in a past life.

I'm goin' to hell for sure - thanks for reminding me.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
deckart, I don't know what you are talking about... I don't owe anyone anything. Thats why I don't have a K or P gun, I prefer to keep my money in the bank. I can miss just as well with my Beretta, as I can with a $5000.00 gun. You may be in up to your ears in money problems but I sleep very well at night.

Jerbear

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.