Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
7,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just got a phone call from a very close friend of mine who has a big abuse case against the Catholic church.
He is represented by Mitchell Garabedian--the lawyer-who nailed the church in Boston

He said, the key is when you are an abuse victim, who did you confide in-- did any of these women confide in anyone when the so called attacks took place--their hair dresser, girl friend--without this

no case--this is gospel

Phil Berkowitz

·
Registered
9,164 Posts
This so called "Victims" have shady past and are DEEPLY tied to the Clinton Foundation. They are bold faced LIARS and only a FOOL would believe their BS stories! I said all along the Demoncrats and Clinton goons would pull this at the last minute .

·
Banned
8,492 Posts
Many of the Democrats are jumping ship front the Hillary barge. Clinton group shows desperately grasping at things to keep the emails out of mine. Talked to several Democrats today. Separately I asked about the emails and the Trump accusations. Most response was bad boy nature talk but no damage. Emails shows worrisome character and could not cas vote for Hillary. Only one in favor of Hillary is a farmer that several years ago worked in factory Bay day and farmed in evenings and weekends. He got laid off from factory but still farmed while never missed a unemployment ck. That's a true Democrat. Not afraid to show how he was screwing the system.

·
Banned
7,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
And ,I forgot about the princess who accused the Duke lacrosse team, guess what--she's now in prison--what a sweet heart

She's now getting room & board & health care courtesy of the NC tax payers

Phil Berkowitz

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Can't help but wonder if Hillary is so bitter about Bill's impeachment that she has a personal vendetta against Trump as representative of the American people's voice.

Just listening to the comments about Bill and how he paid the price etc.

How far would Hillary go to retaliate? Where is her campaign money being spent? I don't see but a few, very few signs of support.

·
Registered
15,430 Posts
It's as simple as this. Democrats will smear their opponent no matter how patently false and outrageous because the ends justify the means. It's all about the win, screw everything else.

·
Premium Member
8,015 Posts
Fricken Joke! 20 days from an election, it's a hillary miracle! I remember trump in some obscure night club on some day 20 some years ago did not actually see or catch him, but it had to be him as friend saw bushy eyebrows from across the room. Hell I could say trump touched my Vagina 20 years ago, show me the proof? Where is the dated photos,police report with time stamp, signed dated notarized statements of the witnesses, nightclubs manager's followup, etc etc? House of marked cards people, election is not here yet, more bullsh=t revelations to come. Watch out they might come up with said proof, just one call to obama and the birth certificate machine gets turned back on and we will see "real proof again" LOL. Time for a cocktail.
Aloha Sorry moderators for the frog's potty
62082643.jpg
mouth

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Can't help but wonder if the airline could check to see if she and trump were ever on the same plane.
Anyone know when Trump got his own first plane and stopped flying commercially?

·
Registered
715 Posts
Funny that nothing has been said for 20 years in some cases and they pick now to come foward. The one woman had to read her statement off of printed pages. If you suffered such a traumatic event you would not have to read it you could recall it clearly without writing it down. She must be an air head that could not memorize what Hillary's people wanted her to say so they printed it out for her to read.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Yea, not saying she's wrong but it came across strange. You will either tell your story or have some one else read your account. It came across to me like a script.

·
Premium Member
12,004 Posts
Mike Huckabee, on FOX News (10/15 - 7:00 AM ET) makes a great point.

The Clintons are in this to win - nothing about 'the rules,' what is legal, etc.

This is the standard game plan for the Democrats in general and the Clintons in specific. Do anything to WIN! at any cost.

He related a story from his re-election bid in 1998 - 19 different stories attacking him in the weeks just prior to the election - all false, but designed to be damaging with very specific electoral groups. The plan is 'smear' the person - in any way possible, to capture the election - once that is done, the rest doesn't matter.

Can you say Machiavelli?

·
Premium Member
18,235 Posts
Follow the money.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts