Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Banned
7,659 Posts
Heard it, not good--stupid locker room talk; however its nothing compared to the latest e-mail dump on the Hildebeests big speeches--she's a globalist-wants one open North & South America and she says because she's affluent she really can't relate to the middle class

Phil Berkowitz

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
RE: however its nothing compared to the latest e-mail dump on the Hildebeests big speeches

Mainstream press (and many Americans) could care less about the speeches.

You can hate Hillary, despise her, know she is crooked, in it for the money, she really is sick, everyone around her is crooked, but does not matter.

It's no longer about Hillary, its about Trump!

Its about finding the 5% who could go either way and will pull the lever for Trump and get him over 50%, but its getting harder everyday. Early balloting has already started in a few states and going to leap in numbers in the next week or two. Who will the 5% vote for as of today?

I suspect after the election I will no longer be posting on this section of the talk board, as the direction of the USA will be cemented by the person making the Supreme Court nominations in the next four years and all the bitching after the election and voting for third party candidates isn't going to change anything.

Hope I got it wrong, but he's not helping any....

·
Premium Member
10,586 Posts
Wait till you hear what just came out on Trump - a tape, saw it on MSNBC
Don't understand why everybody is upset about what Trump talked about doing and not so much about that which Bill Clinton actually did and the Hildabeest enabled.

·
Registered
18,653 Posts
Riiigggghhhhtttt. First you make it so kindergarten kids get expelled for chewing pop tarts into the wrong shape or call them sex offenders for kissing a girl. Turn all the boys into drugged zombies and all the girls into monsters that can do no wrong. Pussify America. Make it so bad that the confused and denutted boy children 'Come Out' as one of the new protected class of LGBTQ creeps. Then call anyone engaging in locker room banter 'unfit'.

I see from the responses on here that the feminazi agenda is bearing fruit. Literally.

·
Registered
262 Posts
If Trump was taking advise from me I'd tell him to wait until 2 hours before the debate and then cancel. It's obvious that the release of this tape was timed to come out just hours before the debate so as to throw Trump off balance. I'd have his people explain that he has become ill with flu like symptoms and that the debate will be re-scheduled for a later date, this will let this whole thing blow over and it will frustrate Hilary and her people as they are counting on this to damage Trump. Plus if Hilary doesn't know when the debate will take place it puts more pressure on her and her defective heart valve. When dealing with the Clintons you have to do things they don't expect and can't prepare for.

·
Registered
15,375 Posts
RE: however its nothing compared to the latest e-mail dump on the Hildebeests big speeches

Mainstream press (and many Americans) could care less about the speeches.

You can hate Hillary, despise her, know she is crooked, in it for the money, she really is sick, everyone around her is crooked, but does not matter.

It's no longer about Hillary, its about Trump!

Its about finding the 5% who could go either way and will pull the lever for Trump and get him over 50%, but its getting harder everyday. Early balloting has already started in a few states and going to leap in numbers in the next week or two. Who will the 5% vote for as of today?

I suspect after the election I will no longer be posting on this section of the talk board, as the direction of the USA will be cemented by the person making the Supreme Court nominations in the next four years and all the bitching after the election and voting for third party candidates isn't going to change anything.

Hope I got it wrong, but he's not helping any....
NY Schlub sounding the alarm.
Sounds like a reincarnation of Dick Morris.

NY Schlub does more damage to Trump and more advantage for Hillary with every post.

·
Registered
18,653 Posts
If Trump was taking advise from me I'd tell him to wait until 2 hours before the debate and then cancel. It's obvious that the release of this tape was timed to come out just hours before the debate so as to throw Trump off balance. I'd have his people explain that he has become ill with flu like symptoms and that the debate will be re-scheduled for a later date, this will let this whole thing blow over and it will frustrate Hilary and her people as they are counting on this to damage Trump. Plus if Hilary doesn't know when the debate will take place it puts more pressure on her and her defective heart valve. When dealing with the Clintons you have to do things they don't expect and can't prepare for.
Trump needs to come down with a case of 24 hour pneumonia and dehydration that he caught from shaking Hilly's hand at the last debate .....

Reactions: rapid86

·
Registered
8,200 Posts
Trump didn't say anything that most of us haven't said at one time or another.

Look at some of the thing that our elected officials have done and gotten away with.

It would be interesting to know how the tape surfaced and why was it even kept.

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
What Hillary embraces in her overseas donors she uses to demonize Trump!

What about LGBT s not straight enough to be President someday, by Hillary's standards?

·
Registered
229 Posts
Trump is history. He has zero chance of being elected. You ultra right wing old guys got him as your candidate. All it did was insure that Hillary will win. A decent candidate could have beaten Hillary but no, we got a buffoon.

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
The Howard Stern interviews just shot Trump's last chance. Kiss him bye bye.

Brace yourself for Hillary. Maybe staying drunk for 8 years will help.

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Hillary isn't going to win. Both will go and Trump will stay on to make that happen. If both go Republicans still have a better chance of winning. Hillary isn't all she's cracked up to be either.

Hillary made herself sound too straight to appeal to all voters. Plus voters are trained to ignore and tune out sex. (Bill's fault)

Like someone pointed out in another thread, Hill's treatment of her ' foot servants' is yet to be vetted fully.

Would love to hear more about "The Dragon Lady".

1 - 20 of 105 Posts