Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just opposite of Obama world apology tour. I hope the next Trump tour is a world wide stick in your ear (or other appropriate place) tour, telling how thingss are going to be different now. I look forward to more whining from the Left and PC crowd committing suicide. Buy Kleenex stock now! We haven't seen anything yet as the Left goes looney even more.

·
Registered
29,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
More to drive the Left mad....

Judge Napolitano just appears on Fox News lending his expertise to some Constitution issues.

The ethics laws that prevent Congress members, Secretary and cabinet positions, down to office workers are not applicable to the POTUS. Only the law in the Constitution that prevents gifts or appointments from foreign leaders applies to the President. In short, Trump can retain his business holdings.

General Pretraeus can hold an appointment, in spite of his conviction with a pardon from Trump. As soon as Trump is sworn in, he can pardon Pretraeus and then Pretraeus can be sworn after he goes through the process.

·
Premium Member
18,222 Posts
FOX reported that this morning. Funny that Patraeus got canned for doing what Hitlery is accused of and she got a get out of jail free card.

·
Premium Member
8,006 Posts
I rather he take a moon the democrat states tour, with a great big sign saying" I won, all you dems can eat sh=t and kiss my a=s for the next 8 years. The only hand across the isle should be giving them the middle finger. Like obama said,"elections have consequences". Bon appetit!

Aloha"

·
Registered
15,387 Posts
Remember when Hussein pledged his presidential salary back to the people?
When he also traveled overseas regularly to share holidays with the troops? Most of all in 2008 & 2012 when he toured all of the 57 states on a whirlwind tour to thank all Americans for voting for him. Those were the days!

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
FOX reported that this morning. Funny that Patraeus got canned for doing what Hitlery is accused of and she got a get out of jail free card.
Not really even the same. She and her campaign broadcast classified information on unsecured systems exposing it to the world. Many of these documents were shared with people who did not have classified clearance.

Patraeus (CIA Director) shared classified information with a close friend/lover/bio writer to use for timeline and basic knowledge in the BIO she was writing for Patraeus. Non of the classified information was contained in the book. Broadwell (lover) had security clearance from 2003 to 2012.

He had discretion to share classified information with others but it was the handling and the fact Broadwell had it in her home (unsecured) that was the real issue.

When you get down to it, this isn't even as bad as Hillary having her cleaning person who wasn't even a citizen of the US to enter her SCIF and print out classified information. Not to diminish what Patraeus did as it was wrong but wasn't even 1% as bad as all the things Hillary has done that we know of.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts