1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,811 Posts
LOL. Good One

·
Banned
643 Posts
I guess Trump should be above the law. After all, why should a billionaire pay taxes when he can get away with not paying them. According to the forum members this is not important. Sure, let him keep his little secret we all know he is legit..

·
Registered
30,438 Posts
Pro3child,

What the hell is wrong with you? Trump pays his taxes. What the Clintons want to do is expose his income and deductions. You look at your own tax forms...., no you ask to see someone else's tax forms, somebody who actually has a job, then see if that form tells you anything about where the income came from, if you can tell if it was legal or Illegal and what is the character of the person who filed it.

I suspect Trump's money isn't nearly illegal as the Clinton's and regardless who makes how much or how, WTF has that to do with turning this country around to correct the last eight years the idiot in the White House has made such a mess of? You have no clue what is at stake here or how to fix it. If you were half as bright as you pretend to be, you would dazzle us with you suggestions on economic growth policy, healthcare, foreign policy race relations and many other issues people worry about, but like any other useless Lib, you criticize, defame and ridicule genuine people because you are a useless fake.

·
Premium Member
11,104 Posts
Nor do tax returns reveal what your net worth is, contrary to what the Hildabeest implied during the debate.

·
Registered
30,438 Posts
How, somebody please explain how?

Clinton is still a bitch, no matter what her tax forms say and will not change the opinion of most of the people regardless what her tax forms say.

What did the tax forms of Obama, Romney, McCain, Bush, or any other candidate over the last 4o years tell anybody?

What does a person of average intelligence learn from reading someone else's tax form?

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
I guess Trump should be above the law. After all, why should a billionaire pay taxes when he can get away with not paying them. According to the forum members this is not important. Sure, let him keep his little secret we all know he is legit..
If Trump was doing anything illegal the IRS would have his ass in a sling or maybe in jail.....you KNOW this. Why keep pushing for a copy of his returns? Who gives a damn besides a Clinton hack who would like nothing more than to find an insignificant question about his taxes to harp about just for a distraction. It's just like his opinion on the IRAQ war.....WHO CARES what his opinion was? Trump wasn't a Senator or Congressman at the time...he had NO say on whether we entered that war.

·
Premium Member
2,474 Posts
I think Trump has nothing to gain and everything to lose by providing his tax returns. As was mentioned personal tax returns don't have a balance sheet so his personal net worth won't be defined.

I believe regardless of what is on his return(s) the Democrats will try to make something negative out of it. They'll review his effective tax rate - if it's less than 15%-25% they'll say he's not paying his fair share. If he's paying more they'll look for something else to try to make a talking point.

Anyone like Trump woul undoubtedly have a very complex return. And, there could be wild fluctuations from year to year from losses and gains carry forward or backward as well as other factors.

I saw thousands of tax returns during my 45 years in banking working as a commercial lender and while sitting on loan committees for credits exceeding $100mm. I saw a large number of farmer's personal returns. It always amazed me how little farmers paid in federal tax. In bad years they had losses = no tax. In good crop years they took the profit and bought more land or equipment = no tax.

I don't blame Trump for not providing his returns. The Democrats think the returns will give them negative talking points. I think he should tell them to piss off.

·
Registered
30,438 Posts
The mentality weak, think his tax returns will show some sort of illegal money making activity and the commies will say he pays too little because he uses lawful deductions, write offs and depreciations written in the tax code, by the government.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Pro3child,

What the hell is wrong with you? Trump pays his taxes. What the Clintons want to do is expose his income and deductions. You look at you own tax forms...., no you ask to see someone else's tax forms, somebody who actually has a job, then see if that form tells you anything about where the income came from, if you can tell if it was legal or Illegal and what is the character of the person who filed it.

I suspect Trump's money isn't nearly illegal as the Clinton's and regardless who makes how much or how, WTF has that to do with turning this country around to correct the last eight years the idiot in the White House has made such a mess of? You have no clue what is at stake here or how to fix it. If you were half as bright as you pretend to be, you would dazzle us with you suggestions on economic growth policy, healthcare, foreign policy race relations and many other issues people worry about, but like any other useless Lib, you criticize, defame and ridicule genuine people because you are a useless fake.
Thank You Rick, very well said, and the trouble is there is a lot more idiots out there just like this one. Calling him an Idiot is putting it nicely.

·
Registered
7,593 Posts
I guess Trump should be above the law. After all, why should a billionaire pay taxes when he can get away with not paying them.
This is absolutely amazing. The bi**h kills four Americans, defies a subpoena to turn over her documents (emails) to congress in an investigation. She defies said order she says she has destroyed those emails and that is that. No charges, no arrests nada. You on the other hand are worried about Trumps Taxes?????????????? I am with him she can see his tax returns when she turns over her emails all, 33,000 of them.

Would seem to me the one above the law is the Bi**h!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bob Lawless

·
Premium Member
8,163 Posts
Sounds like 1040 Envy! Do you really think he goes into his study and pours over his paystubs figuring his taxes out? The guy probably has several CPA firms, and 8 or 10 layers of insulation and tax lawyers and flunkies doing nothing but figuring his stuff out for him and covering his a=s. And by chance, if there is a mistake, you can bet they will have to take the fall not him. That's what they get paid for. Why tie yourself in a knot for naught.
Aloha

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Frankly I believe he should have released his returns at the beginning of his journey pretty much like every other candidate has done in recent times. The smoke would have long since cleared. I'm not found of his hiding behind an "audit" nonsense. Like he has said he's almost always in an audit.

With that said if he were to release his tax returns now it would cause him harm so I hope he doesn't do it. Anyone who knows the least amount about tax returns would not expect to see him paying much if at all. What the dems want to do is show gross income, deductions, charitable contributions, etc and make him look bad, and of course they would be able to do this. But of course he isn't a life long politician who has "cared" what his return looks like to the average person unlike his adversary.

·
Banned
643 Posts
Frankly I believe he should have released his returns at the beginning of his journey pretty much like every other candidate has done in recent times. The smoke would have long since cleared. I'm not found of his hiding behind an "audit" nonsense. Like he has said he's almost always in an audit.

With that said if he were to release his tax returns now it would cause him harm so I hope he doesn't do it. Anyone who knows the least amount about tax returns would not expect to see him paying much if at all. What the dems want to do is show gross income, deductions, charitable contributions, etc and make him look bad, and of course they would be able to do this. But of course he isn't a life long politician who has "cared" what his return looks like to the average person unlike his adversary.
Then you do agree he is hiding something. Every cent I make is reported and taxed.
Not paying taxes is in complete disregard for the law. Some people here say that is o.k. .....I don't.

·
Registered
30,438 Posts
Sayeth the turd in the punch bowl.

1 - 20 of 121 Posts