1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
7,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
5,302 Posts
He has issues alright but if Hillary gets elected you, like the rest of us, will issues so far up your ass that you'll be picking them out your nose.

My suggestion is

A. Quit listening to him and
B. Vote for him.

Whinning about him does no one any good.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
He has issues alright but if Hillary gets elected you, like the rest of us, will issues so far up your ass that you'll be picking them out your nose.

My suggestion is

A. Quit listening to him and
B. Vote for him.

Whinning about him does no one any good.
Yep, we all know what we have and what we are up against and I said in the beginning, he has to shut up and he won't, because as stated, he has a lot of issues. Either way we lose, except far worse with her. It's impossible that out of 300 million plus people this is all we can come up with? It's sad, but this is where this country is at the present.

·
Banned
5,302 Posts
It's impossible that out of 300 million plus people this is all we can come up with?
To run for President with the current demographics of the voting populace you have to be an egomaniac, psychopathic, crook with no moral compass and the willingness to sell out of a two dollar whore. Be thankful that we only have two of those.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
To run for President with the current demographics of the voting populace you have to be an egomaniac, psychopathic, crook with no moral compass and the willingness to sell out of a two dollar whore. Be thankful that we only have two of those.
+1, this is good.

·
Premium Member
3,163 Posts
Trump rips beauty queen’s ‘sex tape’ in overnight tirade | New York Post

The supreme court hangs in the balance and Trump is on Tweeter taking shots at a former beauty queen?

Is anyone embarrassed that Trump is the one we have to go to the dance with?

Flame me all you want but this guy has issues.
Joe,

Did you watch the debate? When it came to cyber security, Hillary gave a perfect politician's speech, saying cyber security is critical to the nation's security (paraphrasing here). If that were so, how come she chose to have a personal server as opposed to that offered by the State Dept.? Sometimes (maybe often?) you have to watch more what they do rather than what they say. Between Trump and Hillary, the latter has even greater issues.

Chichay

·
Premium Member
2,340 Posts
I know the answer to my own question, but why can't Trump learn to keep his damn mouth shut ? He is his own worst enemy. And ours - if he's trying to get elected. God forbid Clinton should get elected - but Trump seems to almost be trying to give here the election.

·
Registered
7,593 Posts
The supreme court hangs in the balance and Trump is on Tweeter taking shots at a former beauty queen?

Is anyone embarrassed that Trump is the one we have to go to the dance with?

Flame me all you want but this guy has issues.
Joe tell us who's record on women and women's issues is worse, Clinton's or Trump's????????????????

Just to make it a little easier see the image I have included.

Bob Lawless

Attachments

·
Registered
7,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It doesn't matter about the debate, or issues, or Hillary. All the press is talking about is Trump and the history of how he treats women.

Hillary laid a trap during the debate and he fell right into it.

10% is about all that is left that's going to decide the election and we have a wasted week of the press talking about trump and how he treats women.

So, we have to convince the 10% remaining to vote for Trump and it makes you almost throw up because of the crap he pulls, what seems like weekly. If it wasn't for the Supreme Court hanging in the balance I'd sit at home and not give it a second thought.

·
Registered
29,316 Posts
Yes, this is all the press is talking about. It is the media's goal to defeat the Republican candidate no matter who it is, no matter how, no matter what. It's always the same, just the names change, like McCain, Romney, Trump, Cruz, Bush, etc., etc.

Four years from now, when Clinton is up for re-election, the media is going to be telling you what a useless, worthless, elitist, selfish, money grubbing criminal the Republican candidate, _____________ (fill in the blank) is, and is unqualified for office.

·
Banned
5,302 Posts
What is your point, Joe? You trying to discourage people from voting for Trump over Hillary? You sound like these idiot nevertrumpers. If Trump loses it is going to be laid at your doorstep, scooter so just get ready for it.

If there is one group who is more brain dead, stupid and anti-American than the Hillary Butt Ramoras, it is the nevertrump scumbags.

·
Premium Member
8,015 Posts
Who cares if he called some cow, fat. OOPS! I mean caloric challenged..... no, fat was right. Not voting for some swimsuit bimbo judge, or politically correct oblama loser, voting for someone to be a real president of the United States that will protect and defend our nation. and not go on another apology tour or sell out to iran and russia or china.
Aloha

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
By now it's painfully obvious to the least casual observer that the Clinton Crime family and their campaign staff, oops.. I meant " Big Media" ( same thing after all..)
Has figured out that if they keep hammering Trump about something he said to someone 20 freaking years ago... then Hillary won't have to answer for her criminal behavior.
They only need to keep beating that silly-azz drum for about 40 more days.
If anyone is stupid enough to think ANY OF THESE so-called " women's issues " are important in a world where Muslims are murdering women, murdering gays, murdering Christians, and even murdering their own... and one of the two people who will be the next President wants more of them HERE..
You're too stupid to be voting.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts