Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tomorrow at 1:00 there is a meeting with local business people and then going to the Trump rally.

Anyone else here going?

·
Banned
8,492 Posts
Muddy man is going. He's a plant in the Democratic party. He goes to the Republican parties to let the know how stupid and illiterate the Democrats are. Keep up the good work muddy man.

·
Registered
7,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just came home from the rally. Fire Marshall limited the crowd to 20,000 inside. There were another 5-7,000 outside.

I talked to 11 strangers and out of these people 7 were democrats. They all did not know each other, they came with their republican friends. They came not as voters on the fence but came to support Trump and most wanted change to the system and 2 simply could not vote for Clinton and the demise of the country and constitution.

4 of them were very concerned about the Supreme Court appointees.

This election is going to be closer than any media is portraying.

Make sure you get out and make your vote heard and make it loud.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Trump wins in a landslide, you heard it here first. HMB
Not sure about the land slide but it's much closer than the general media would make it out to be. IMHO it's down to taking one important state. If Trump can get Colorado, Pennsylvania or Virginia he has a great chance of winning, but he definitely needs one of these states to get 270 which are currently leaning Clinton by the major polls (for what that might be worth). Without one of them he can't get the electoral college.

This is the most bazaar election in history. Polls show Clinton. Rallies show Trump/Pence with huge numbers compared to Clinton/Kane, yard signs favor Trump by a large margin. Trump has voters that WILL go out and vote while Clinton has voters that will PROBABLY vote but not as animate about it. Early voting seems to support Trump, etc

If Trumps pulls this out it will be a major shot in the ass to the general media outlets. 14 days and counting.

·
Registered
7,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am remiss: One of the Democrat ladies that sat in front of me went to the last Hillary rally and she told me there was between 50 and 100 people.

·
Registered
29,364 Posts
Those 30 people who saw Kaine will each vote 10 times.

Reactions: dale58

·
Registered
14,594 Posts
Biden was in Toledo. Toledo boasts about being a big union/dem town. Looked like about 300 showed up. For some reason they had it on a roof top venue (on purpose?)

Trump junior was in Findlay, 1 hour South of Toledo, the next day. Looked like 2,000 or so.

·
Banned
7,659 Posts
Just got back from a Trump rally in Sanford, Fl-stood close to 6 hrs with the wife @ my side. When his plane pulled up and he came out--you had to believe he is for real.

And hearing the news today about Obozo receiving e-mails from the beast's unsecured account and news of Obozocare cratering should get Trump the election .

Phil Berkowitz

·
Registered
7,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I forgot to report on this until I saw it in another thread. This is a photo of Trump at the rally in Tampa.

image.jpg

1 - 17 of 17 Posts