Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
I say find out who the protestors are and have them register their mouths and fists and feet as weapons.
:127:
Have them file four sheet documents including proof of citizenship then issue a protest permit for the individual and a location so they can shoot off at the mouth and read what they have written and why they are protesting to We the People, publicly and civilly, who can then choose to listen or disregard them.

If they are mentally ill for any reason or non citizens they should be refused a permit and disqualified from using their weaponry..:1augen68: This would require pre screening.

This move would regulate, register angry people instead of inanimate objects.:3schild40:

Also they should provide "proof of protest insurance" in order to assure the protest would be peaceful. This would protect both individuals and businesses from "accidental protest related injuries and damage."

Protest organizers would have to have extra liability and overall coverage to cover the costs of those unable to purchase insurance.

·
Registered
11,942 Posts
Didn't SEIU use buses the last go around??

But then if YOU knew History, you'd know WHO these "organizers" are and WHAT they stand for! Pssst, its NOT America!!

·
Registered
29,269 Posts
Radio Free America reported today ads for these professional protesters are being run in Craig's List promising 1400.00 week base pay, 77 hour weeks and overtime. (Seems confusing) No mention of healthcare. Now, I don't know if this is true or not, but if it is, does the means Trump has created thousands of jobs before taking office? Without doing anything? Just his existence created these jobs??????

Reactions: cayars

·
Premium Member
10,609 Posts
Radio Free America reported today ads for these professional protesters are being run in Craig's List promising 1400.00 week base pay, 77 hour weeks and overtime. (Seems confusing) No mention of healthcare. Now, I don't know if this is true or not, but if it is, does the means Trump has created thousands of jobs before taking office? Without doing anything? Just his existence created these jobs??????
Plus all the jobs for the people who have to repair the damage these hairballs create. Won't be the same people, though.

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Protest organizers should be held responsible for injuries and damages. Why should taxpayers absorb the cost? Watch them pass the buck up to the top.

Internet protests or petitions would be more practical.

All the 'hop on the bandwagon' and 'I wanna be relevant for the times' 'oh this is so cool' protestors will think twice.

Go after 'em for abusing the serious Rights of civilized people.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I'll play the odds and bet the people on the democrat donor list are as guilty as Hillary herself, maybe they should stop drawing attention to themselves before they get ran over by the Trump bus on its way to the penitentiary with the Clintons.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Seems to be a liberal ploy to declare Marshall law and go back to electoral college votes to prove trump unfit and seat hillary

1 - 15 of 15 Posts