Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14,589 Posts
How bout when the founders of a non-profit pay their daughter $900,000/year to run it.....

Boy, I bet she works he a$$ off!

·
Banned
8,492 Posts
You better check Chelsea's salary. That's set by slick Willie and Hitlery. Anyone on the board disagree with that and their history.

·
Registered
29,269 Posts
Funny how the Left will defend a money hungrey politician or in this case an untalented daughter of two yet rail against a rich businessman or woman who provides jobs, products or services to the people. Which is really the greedy one?

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
FALSE: Chelsea Clinton Made $900,000 Working for Her Parents

likes to shoot, Setterman claimed Chelsa is making $900k working for mom and dad. That is not true.

Her parents are not NBC.

"Moreover, her position with the network did not involve "working for her parents," and her hiring was not out of the ordinary. In 2009 Jenna Bush, the daughter of former President George W. Bush, was also hired by NBC as a news correspondent on Today, and Senator John McCain's daughter, Megan McCain, has held numerous positions at MSNBC, Pivot, and Fox News.

The discrepancy between the size of Chelsea Clinton's actual contract with NBC ($600,000) and the amount commonly reported as her salary ($900,000), as well as the misperception that Chelsea was "working for her parents," likely stemmed from conflation involving Clinton's pay for her other positions as Vice Chair of the “Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation ($0) and as a board member of IAC/Interactive Corp ($300,000):"

Why aren't you picking on Jenna Bush or Megan McCain?

Defend those two "untalented " daughters, Rick.

They get that kind of money because they can. Good for them.

·
Registered
785 Posts
FALSE: Chelsea Clinton Made $900,000 Working for Her Parents

likes to shoot, Setterman claimed Chelsa is making $900k working for mom and dad. That is not true.

Her parents are not NBC.

"Moreover, her position with the network did not involve "working for her parents," and her hiring was not out of the ordinary. In 2009 Jenna Bush, the daughter of former President George W. Bush, was also hired by NBC as a news correspondent on Today, and Senator John McCain's daughter, Megan McCain, has held numerous positions at MSNBC, Pivot, and Fox News.

The discrepancy between the size of Chelsea Clinton's actual contract with NBC ($600,000) and the amount commonly reported as her salary ($900,000), as well as the misperception that Chelsea was "working for her parents," likely stemmed from conflation involving Clinton's pay for her other positions as Vice Chair of the “Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation ($0) and as a board member of IAC/Interactive Corp ($300,000):"

Why aren't you picking on Jenna Bush or Megan McCain?

Defend those two "untalented " daughters, Rick.

They get that kind of money because they can. Good for them.

But is it a "Living Wage"?

Cmon Middy let us know if she needs a raise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
29,269 Posts
Johnny,

I am not going to defend them (the Bush and McCain daughters). My rules apply the same to everyone. My point was (which went way over your head) is our pop culture places more importance on a political view of someone who will be forgotten about in a few decades while this same culture harangues and wrings it hands over some business enterprise run by some CEO with a million dollar salary (driven by "greed") who provides jobs, security, income, taxes and commerce by it's very existence being in business. These politicos are no John Rockefellers.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts