Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
The nerve of him. I think we should protest that today. It is obvious this was a racist dinner.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Yea, so racist he went to dinner with his Jewish daughter and son in law and grand kids. :)

Holy cow, the MSM has lost it.
The MSM needs to figure out that Trump doesn't care about them AT ALL and knows he can by-pass them using social media.

I can see Trump using his Press Secretary in a whole new way. Hopefully I'm right, but would love to see a Presidential Diary (if you will) on a website, blog or similar that's posted as the Pres Secretary talks to the media (or before). This way the average person can go and read exactly what was said and what the policies are and rely much less on the MSM's editorial view.

I hope he "stuffs" the media for the next 8 years!

·
Premium Member
10,620 Posts
Think how much more secure a president would be if he didn't always announce where and when he was going.

·
Registered
11,945 Posts
After reading about the NYT's this morning, I think all the lamestream media outlet stores are nothing more then your everyday use of TP. Journalism is dead, for the most part anyways. They have lowered themselves to where the Star and National Enquirer can now be removed from the grocery store checkout isles and placed at the front door too!!!!

·
Registered
29,299 Posts
The media is vary upset Trump is keep the transition process quiet. Why? They can make up stories without him just like they did talking to him in person.

·
Premium Member
18,235 Posts
A guy has to eat doesn't he? The press needs to get out their coloring books and play-dough. They can change their maxi-pads also.

Reactions: cayars

·
Registered
29,299 Posts
Is the media fearful of becoming irrelevant because of the most widely used tool used by pop culture, Twitter?

BTW! Not trying to hijack this thread, but did anybody notice, Trump broke a taboo, getting elected, NOT showing his tax filings????

Reactions: CharlieAMA
1 - 9 of 9 Posts