If he flip flopped then, you must now love him, right?
So now he must have flipped to these 6 positions.
(1) So now he is not going to build a wall.
(2) He is going to appoint liberal judges.
(3) He is going to keep Obama care.
(4) He is going to downsize the military.
(5) He is going to accept Syrian refugees.
(6) He is going raise corporate taxes.
That is pretty much the flip of his important
talking points, so is that what happened in the
interview? What were the flip flops, that now
has you loving him?
Some aren't really flips.
1 & 2. He doesn't need to assign a special investigator for Hillary since this would be redundant with both the DOJ/FBI (with newly appointed person to replace LL) once their hands aren't tied anymore. The real investigation that will do her in will be lead by Jason Chaffetz (chairman of the House Committee on Oversight) which is currently investing Hillary on both the email server and the foundation. It makes sense for Trump to remove himself from assigning a special prosecutor as it's just redundant and not a good use of time.
3. The fact he acknowledge humans influence climate change isn't a flip flop. I think we would all acknowledge this. The difference is in your view of how destructive you think it is and how much you believe the planet can self rebound or heal itself. As an example when Mt St Helens erupted and killed all life scientists thought it would take hundreds of years for life on the mountain to start to flourish again. 20 to 25 years later and the lakes are full of life, plants and trees are growing well and ground life is back. Scientists were wrong on the volcano by a very large margin and they had other data to study to come to their conclusions. With Global warming we just don't have enough data (and never will) to understand it so everything is a scientific guess at best. Trump won't kill the EPA but will reduce their power. I wouldn't doubt over time if we see the role of the EPA more of guidance then of "lawmaking". When you get down to it congress/president should be doing this and not agencies that aren't voted by the people.
4. I think they are taking this out of context. The NY Times was the most respected news paper in the world during most of our lifetimes. But times change and the paper changed. They often times now publish articles that would probably embarrass the publishers of the national enquirer. They went for pure journalism to tabloid junk in a matter of years under their new ownership. This is what Trump is saying, nothing more or less. If anyone still thinks they are the great news paper they used to be then I have ocean side property in Kentucky you might be interested in.
Hmm, video only goes to 4 and not to 6. Maybe the authors of the video went to school in California (49ths worst education system in the nation) and didn't learn you need bullet items 5 and 6 to say he flipped 6 times.
Strawman attempt with bogus title.
midilake, can you at least vette your sources for accuracy before posting such crap?
Another thing to consider is that Trump should play his cards
close to his chest on what will happen with Hillary. If the
opposition thinks he is going to do nothing, then odds increase
of collusion between Hillary and Obama. I can see something
like Obama DOJ charging Hillary and then Obama pardoning
her, in order to keep Hillary from doing some plea bargain deal
to get Obama later on. Obama is the master criminal here,
guilty of Obstruction of Justice on several counts. It is best though
to not spring this on him, while he is still in position to take action
that could fight effectively to suppress future investigations. This
administration is quite guilty of political strategies outside the law.
They investigated George Bush for 4 years, trying to figure out
something to try him for, and then finally announced that no
charges would be put forward. Bush was clean, Obama is not,
even Obama admitted he did not have the power to do things he
did, and then he went ahead and did them. Judicial Watch is
investigating Obama and going forward with trying to get legal
action on him, and I support them for their effort.
Charging Obama will be a political mine field, if it is done, their
number one defense is going to be RACISM. Yep, they will make
the case he is only being charged because he is black. Millions
of black Americans will believe it regardless of evidence, and the
evidence is pretty massive against Obama on obstruction of justice.
Facts don't matter much though when you get the leftist activists
on the scene, like they did in Ferguson, where Michael Brown
was clearly a thug and attacked the cop, millions of blacks across
the country did believe the cop shot him while he was running
away, trying to surrender, with his hands up. Any idiot can
figure out that story alone makes no sense, you don't surrender
while running away. and you don't run away with your hands up.
You also don't leave blood inside the patrol car, if you are running
down the street away from the officer. You also don't leave a bunch
of bruises on officers face, if you are running away, with your hands
up, surrendering. Still millions believe that bullshit.