Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
7,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trump can win if he totally abandons the establishment and pursues being the total outsider.

He must court the Bernanistas and tell them it they want a real future it ain't gonna happen under the Dems

Furthermore; it would be totally great if he went on an anti Rino tirade.

Phil Berkowitz

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Alas muddpuddle, you've never made a mistake have you! how else do you explain your antics???

HER criminal activity's are getting exposed on a daily basis and YOUR still stuck on the stupid stuff!

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
The Latest: Trump urges supporters to vote on wrong day

GS
Kind of like Obama's 57 states line, or Kerrys global warming.
Or Hillary's " I don't recall"
Or Bill's "I did not have sex with that woman".

Besides the only ones that would be ignorant enough to believe that would be the democrats

·
Registered
29,273 Posts
He was talking to Hillary supporters, not Trump supporters.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Well I hate to say it but. The line has solidly been crossed from both sides. It has taken longer than I thought it would to get to where it is today. Now it is time for Trump to just go full bore, He needs to clobber Clinton from all sides and up and down. He needs to get Sheriff David Clarke Jr. off twitter and in peoples face at rallies. He needs to take any and all requests from Fox to be on TV live. Its time for A hail Mary move, If not I'm afraid that America is one big step closer to A 1 party Dictatorship.

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Drive by polling, Trump hasn't lost any ground 4 additional signs. No one has budged their signs. Plus two additional Blue Line Vote for Trump, Hillary still holding with what she had.

Trump can win if word of mouth gets around which I think it has, to believe half of what you see and a third of what you hear. (Is that how it goes?)

There has to be a gimmick if Hillary brought it forward.

Noted Blacks for Trump and Women for Trump signs at his Florida rally. That's a wow.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Did anybody notice the look on Bills face when Trump was slamming Hillary via Slick Willy. Somehow the cameras locked on him and weren't pulled away immediately, Trump needed to carry the first 30 minutes of the debate right thru the end. He could have stroked them both out if he kept the hits coming.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts