Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Giuliani on Trump Not Pursuing Clinton Investigations: 'He Made the Choice to Unite the Nation' - Breitbart

Letting this evil woman off the hook goes against everything he said!
Trump will be a 4 year pres, if he continues down this road!

Not investigating Hillary is not just "emails", it is the Foundation, treason (lack of National security, and the sex slave Island that both Bill and Hillary visited!
The NYPD have said they would release "all of her" evil deeds. (they had Weiner's laptop and gave it to the NY FBI office! There is much evidence (if you care to look it up) that pedophilia and youth abduction (Hati!)may be some of her "other" crimes!
THAT NEEDS TO BE INVESTIGATED!
Turning his head to her crimes, is his first broken promise!
The President should not be involved i deciding WHO is prosecuted!!
His AG should pursue Clinton Crimes!

·
Banned
5,302 Posts
The President should not be involved i deciding WHO is prosecuted!!
His AG should pursue Clinton Crimes!
And, he won't be. He has to step back from the process as well he should. If Trump participated in the process it would look like a political persecution rather than a criminal prosecution. The Clintons are a long way from being out of the woods.

·
Premium Member
10,629 Posts
Do you suppose that it's all a ruse?

If Obama thought Hillary would be prosecuted, which may involve him, he would have to weigh pardoning her against the damage to his legacy by doing so for a person widely thought to be guilty of felonious acts. On the other hand, if he thought that she wouldn't be prosecuted then no pardon would be necessary.

·
Registered
7,025 Posts
President shouldn't be involved. If Obama was preaching that for a Republican........

I "assume" the break will be off on the FBI investigation of the Foundation.

DOJ and FBI will without politics involved will see if there is fire behind the smoke.

Grand Jury put in place.

Then we go from there.

·
Registered
29,316 Posts
I brought up the fact days ago he said parts of Obamacare might be worth keeping and you guys railed on me to give him a chance, he has not been sworn in yet.

·
Banned
4,288 Posts
Letting this evil woman off the hook goes against everything he said! Trump will be a 4 year pres, if he continues down this road!
And, he won't be. He has to step back from the process as well he should.
If Obama thought Hillary would be prosecuted,
I "assume" the break will be off on the FBI investigation of the Foundation.

Hard to prosecute an alternative reality that never existed. Some are so gullible.

GS

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
OMG, breaking campaign promises. Only the terminology gullible actually believe them and I don't care which candidate is involved or which past presidents.

·
Registered
16,537 Posts
Cheer up, naysayers. There remains a matter of the Clinton Foundation, which has plenty of egg on its face including a million dollar apartment for Chelsea, among other things.

HM

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
What i heard was that he would not appoint a special prosecutor!
That does not mean the Justice department or FBI can't investigate and find out what went on.

·
Banned
5,302 Posts
What i heard was that he would not appoint a special prosecutor!
Actually, they are legally called an Independent Counsel and they are appointed by the AG or Congress. Congressional appointments are problematical because the minority party in the Senate can filibuster the appointment. As such, the new AG can certainly appoint an IC but doesn't need to now as Hillary is no longer a government employee. The person to watch will be the new Assistant AG for New York who will be appointed by the new AG. That person can empanel a Grand Jury to review the Clinton Foundation and Hillary's misuse of classified documents. That investigation can destroy the Clintons financially and tear down the phony Foundation. It could then lead to an indictment against several people. Trump could then ultimately pardon Hillary and Bill after they have had a good public whipping. There are a lot of Clintonistas sweating big drops right now.

·
Registered
29,316 Posts
Between the Clinton's in the news everyday for the next couple of years or them slinking off into oblivion, I would choose the latter, but that is wishful thinking.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
The investigation has gone so well so far.

Boys, you've been bull$hitted again.
Not really. There is this thing called an election. I do believe Hillary lost.
The people have cast their vote and Trump won the electoral college and will be the President.

Do I want him to spend time focusing on Hillary at this point or spend his time making our country better and working to increase jobs and the economy?
F*ck Hillary. The people have already spoken on the matter. Get on with running the country and making it better. Trump doesn't need to spend any time on Hillary as there are already several different investigations going on already for her. Trump can focus on making the country better without wasting time on the looser.

·
Banned
183 Posts
I will get more laughs out of you clowns defending this guy than Saturday Night Live could ever dream of. If I knew it would be this amusing, I would have voted for him!

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
And we here on the forum will get tons of loughs out of you and a few others STILL trying to defend Hillary and saying stuff about Trump when the man hasn't even taken office yet.

BTW, he has already saved more jobs as President Elect then Obama did with 8 years actually in office.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts