Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know any clubs around Troy Missouri. I moved out here awhile back and haven't found a club close to home. Ive been to Gateway and it is nice, but the drive is not. Also looking for somewhere to shoot games if possible. Thanks, Justin

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks I will have to look into those. I have shot sporting at Blackhawk pretty frequently, but really enjoy shooting games like where I grew up. I'll have to try and find some more information about the old Monroe club

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Pacific trap and skeet by six flags exit. Katonka has sporting clays at new london, mo. West Quincy gun club for trap and skeet located in West Quincy, mo.

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
Quincy has the best food at registered shoots.....about 80 miles for you...you will only be a newcomer for about 30 seconds...tell'em, I sent you....Dave Huber,John Upshulte, and a host of others will bend over backwards to help you (watch out for ole Charlie Emerick at the gin game...he'll take your money)...lol...

Lolar Branch between Silex and Carso is trap, skeet, and 5. Stand.....
No registered, ......practice only......wed, thurs, evenings only, and by appointment only
Lots of young shooters who can really shoot......with manners!!
Maureen runs a good practice. And always ready to help...573 384 6237...573 216 0804.....Dave and Maureen run this after a full work day!!!!...in their back yard...great place and people....wanna shoot some line-up rounds close....my favourite.....merlyn

1 - 10 of 10 Posts