Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are trying to get several Kansas City area high school trap teams excited about trap competitions and want to offer the kids some nice trophies for participating. If you have any old trophies lying around that you’d be willing to donate they would be appreciated.

We are wanting higher-end metal trophies or platters so we can replace the nameplates or cover the existing inscription.

Please reply and I will send our mailing address or if you are in the KC area I can arrange a pick-up. Thanks - Dave

·
Premium Member
791 Posts
if you are interested the Kinsley Kids Klassic is in a few days, on the 26th. the kids dont need any sort of membership. This year with covid going on they are allowing satellite shoots instead of just going to Kinsley KS. If you want more info i think the Kinsley gun club has info on their facebook, or i can help you out if you PM, you could even have come down south a little ways and shoot with a few kids in SEK. They giving away medal for about 4 or 5 age groups, plus they have flats of shells and around $1500 in cabelas gift cards. youth must be registered before the 19th though

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the recommendation, I will pass that along to the coaches.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts