Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Joe has done all of my guns. First rate jobs and reasonable prices. I am proud to call him a friend, and think he was asking how to be popular at a gun club.

Jerbear

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Guy,

The first thing you don't do is call them a "craw daddy" like my friend the Pmaster from Kansas does!

We use nets baited with fresh juicy dead animal parts, hip boots, 12-20 inches of black water in a cypress swamp, during a nice spring day.

Guy
Displaced Cajun from south Louisiana

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
Joe hasn't responded to this thread because he is out looking for a new hat to fit the SWELLED head you guys gave him,,,lol

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
I live in Maryland my Red Stick friend. My sisters live in St. Tammany Parish. Mom was born and raised in Thibodaux (Hebert maiden name), Dad in Houma.

A career in the Navy took me away from home, I'll move back one day.

At least we have blue crabs and oysters here in Maryland--of course most come from the gulf coast these days.

Guy

·
Supporting Vendor
10,459 Posts
You guys eat "crawdads"? Up here, we use them as bait. I suppose that you slurp down night crawlers as well??

OH, and Mikey with the "Pit viper" comment? Monitor Lizard maybe, but no Pit Viper (I have eye lids).

Thanks for all of the NICE comments!

·
Supporting Vendor
10,459 Posts
NOT "Trom" dammit! It's "T r o n"....git it straight! Yeah Mikey, I'll be there high noon (Saturday). I got some kid with a weird POI problem, so once again, you'll see my lil' gray car at the patterning board.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.