Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys I owe you all apologies-- really for an internet site, this is a great site and I might have taken exception to too much stuff

So I am sorry-- you guys are ok--and I am sorry that I might have indicated otherwise

regards

Gene

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Hey GENO!!!!!

I accept and if I stated anything that you thought the wrong way then im sorry for that also.

But you need to relax more often and try to read the whole story instead of jumping to conclusions so fast.

I still think you need to use the G88888888 if you don't go back to the original G7777777.

Sincerly

Foghorn
Craig Thweatt

·
Premium Member
10,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL-- I dont think too much emotion is called for-

it isnt like we are holding hands

Gene

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
Holy cowpies Tron, With that outpouring of loving comments, I think I feel a tear forming. BTW that is just the kind of smartass comment I would expect from a young city boy whipper snapper like you. I think we need to have a group hug. Who is bringing the beer, And none of that cheap lite stuff either.

The other Jimlow

·
Registered
16,537 Posts
Perhaps a knitting bee is in order. You could make a few sweaters for those of us who have to go out in the cold and shoot. It would give you a good chance to talk about your grandchildren, your operations, and who has died recently.

HM

·
Registered
643 Posts
I'm with Boog, please wait while I loose my lunch! Sounds so sweet I thought I was on a Skeet shooting site! What color skirts are in this season? Let's get back to the good stuff, start the name calling!

·
Registered
7,337 Posts
I guess ole Gene still thinks I'm a "egotisical braggard". I guess I don't understand how someone can call you an SOB one minute and then stick their dumb hand out and say "oh gosh I'm sorry" the next. Sorry to quick to be believed.

Don

·
Registered
63 Posts
That's more like it guys. I was starting to run out of Kleenex after reading all the "feel good" posts. I was afraid y'all were going to form a circle, and...........well, you know.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.