Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Bob Farne:

Ok here is a freebie for you he even wears the pink in trap also this was at the last year's Michigan State shoot.

Foggy

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Bob Farne:

That wasn't shootlow's picture he was going to post this is a freebie from Foghorn220.

ok I got another one of him when he went way down south to shoot with a couple of the other T.S.Com posters on here im sure you can pick him out of the crowd.

Here it is below.

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">
</a>

foghorn

·
Registered
6,912 Posts
I think this is the picture that Shootlow wanted to post of Tron.

Looks like Tron is really happy after shooting 2 straight on skeet. lol lol

Hauxfan!

·
Registered
527 Posts
Tron, Try this- Hold your gun below the opening height of the opening(so you don't shoot over the bird), mount your gun approx 1/3 of the distance from the high house to the center stake, point your bellybutton at the low house, turn your head back towards the high house and call for the bird. If you are not able to stay in front of the bird (sustained lead) you must pass thru the bird with strong gun movement and once you have the proper lead "smoke the bird". The big thing , especially as you get older and slower is to not hold the gun too high as it is difficult to come down to the bird and also thru the bird and also don't move the gun to far back because you will have to much distance to cover to pass thru the bird and as we get older it is more difficult to pick up the bird and we just can't move the gun fast enough. Works for me, hopefully it will for you also. Glenn

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.