Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mailed my stock to TRON last Wednesday. He called me this Tuesday - after the long weekend. My stock arrived in the mail today, Thursday, only eight days after our mail carrier picked up the Priority Mail box from my office. That's a total of five working days.

The workmanship is superior - far better than any factory work. This is the kind of business the United States NEEDS - immediately.

I will have more work for Joe over the next few months - and I will not hesitate to recommend TRON to anyone.

Take a look at that work!

Larry Frieders |
Grandpa's Arms, Inc. |
http://www.grandpasarms.com |
340 Marshall Ave #100 | Aurora, IL 60506 |
Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm |
Office: 630.859.0333 Cell: 630.992.7513 FAX: 630.859.0114

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Gramps,
Just out of curiosity, what did Tron do to the stock? You didn't explain the actual work that he did...

Thanks,

Kevin

·
Premium Member
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He installed that new through-the-pad adjustable butt plate with a Kickeeze

I have the welded nubs on two barrels - and they are fine. Sure, the shells still eject, but just at my feet.

Larry

·
Registered
146 Posts
He did the same thing to my Beretta stock. Adjustable plate and kick-eez plus cutting the stock down a bit. You can't even feel where the plate and stock meet with your fingernail. He will be getting another stock to do the same from me. John............

·
Supporting Vendor
9,753 Posts
Thanks everyone for the kind words. Let me also say that Larry is fantastic to deal with and a really cool guy.

Jb

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.