Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have one. First of all,how much do they want for it? I got mine from Buds about 4 years ago or so for $585 shipped. The trigger is not the best but it does break birds. It also uses Mobil Chokes. You might want to consider a nice used BT-99 instead.

·
Registered
6,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Your welcome.I`m not saying don`t get it.Just saying there are better guns out there for a little more money.I have a friend that picked up a used BT-99 for $600 in great shape.I also have one I got for $650.There out there.Hell,you might find one here for a decent price.My Tristar is now a safe queen.Don`t shoot it anymore.Good luck in your search.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have one. It was an improvement over a field gun, but I have added some to my stable that cost less and shot better. My favorite is the MAVI Monte Carlo Trap Special ($250). I am also about to buy a used BT 99 for slightly more. Granted, it isn't a pretty gun, but there's nothin' prettier than a busted clay. (when I'm shooting, anyway). Does the one for sale have an adjustable comb? Does the gun come with choke tubes?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts