Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

· Registered
2,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I read on here yesterday about the trick of only taking the middle she'll from each layer for the first shot on each station. I called my squad together today and explained this bit of phenomenal wisdom. We all agreed to do it. 16 yd, me 25, next shooter 24, next 24, next 25 last 20 but he didn't believe. Caps, me 23, next in order, 23, 25, 24, 16. My son beat me with a 49 to my 48. Thanked me. I'll do about anything to get him out of a slump. If it helps, WTH?

· Registered
1,293 Posts
I do it all the time ............... but sometimes it doesn't work 🤣 :cry:

Reactions: 460Ford

· Premium Member
13,748 Posts
Some of you apparently don't read all the threads on trapshooters. The answers to your quandaries are found herein:
It was a tongue in cheek tip for better shooting. If you think it works, it will. Sometimes.

· Registered
76 Posts
Had an acquaintance who liked to shoot the red, white and blue Federals, he also subscribed to the middle shell first, but swore that if he had to take a red shell first it always messed the round up somehow.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.