Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mike

I hope you get your eyes checked before next Sunday at Tuscarora, either you are loosing your sight, or me my mind since I thought I had that all up on the main page. You made me double check myself.

Registering targets has changed so you can declare singles at any shoot this year. Tuscarora is registering the targets so Maryland Daily Fees apply.

Guestbook link is all the way at the bottom of the page, just under the counter. I cleared out last years comments.

Once upon a time, we were the TRI state league but as member clubs have joined, left, rejoined, we have expanded to the current 4 states. Unlike the current CFB situation, geography will probably limit us to not having more than the current 4 states. After 53 years, too much history to change a name.

Bruce

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Website address http://sites.google.com/site/tristatetrapleague/home

October
10: Tuscarora
17: Greencastle
24: New Oxford
31: North Carroll

November
7: Winchester
14: Leetown
21: Mount Airy
28: No Shoot, Thanksgiving

December
5: Thurmont
12: Tuscarora
19: No Shoot, Christmas
26: No Shoot, Christmas

January
2: Greencastle
9: New Oxford
16: North Carroll
23: Make-up Date

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mike

Ain't much a country ham sammich kind of guy, but those sausages at New Oxford, well that's a whole different story.

In the past few years you declared you wanted to register all your singles at the last few shoots. That doesn't work out so well so we decided that you could declare you wanted to register your singles at any shoot. Just let me know at any shoot you want your singles registered for the year and pay the daily fee once and your good to go for the year, whether you shoot 50 or 600.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!............Tri-State is upon us........I can't wait.All the good food,good friends,and that mild bluebird weather.........thats what makes winter league so great.

D.P.Reynolds

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.