Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color=

Trapshooting mall.com - anybody using it? what do you think of it?

Please click on url above and give your opinion. or copy and paste
www.trapshootingmall.com

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
<font color=

X Trap 2

I had no problems with it and also I was told about this site from a vendor close to a 1/2 year ago and they have an ad on there.

Even a lot of the Microsoft stuff has to have the active x thing to run I guess we are to parnoid now days ok when you first click on it you will hear a lot of shooting noise so maybe that is why it was scared to go any futher.

Foghorn20

·
Registered
811 Posts
<font color=

I'm on it and think it's great. Under "clothing". For those of you that don't like it, give it a chance, it's new.

I'm putting together history of my company which will be up when completed.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
<font color=

foggy, On what you said I went back and The home page again loaded with the active X box and this time I clicked to run the active X. It then said Internet Explores was having a problem ,or something similar, and needed to shut down. We are sorry for this inconvenience. Did this two times. Maybe my settings just do not agree. At least I tried a couple more times.Ray.....

·
Registered
41 Posts
<font color=

I REALLY don't like the curser tails - but that's just me.

You have a good idea with your mall concept - but your site could use a little professioanl polishing on the banner ads. I would recommend Banner Maker Pro for standard 468x60 Internet standard banners.

As with any site, a little seasoning and something "fresh" every day is what makes a site tick! You have lots of internal pages that cover the whole world of trap shooting - but work on the content. Best of luck - you've got a good start on a great idea!

Terry Diener
WebMaster
www.shootpita.com

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.