Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My spouse and I would like to plan a vacation that would have trap shooting available. We could use some ideas as to where one could go. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
My spouse and I would like to plan a vacation that would have trap shooting available. We could use some ideas as to where one could go. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
25,281 Posts
I'm surprised TSA hasn't shut that down.

Are you allowed to take your own gun or does the cruise line furnish it?

·
Registered
6,231 Posts
The Silver Dollar is the best for sure, but for goodness' sake don't try to go there via the Tampa Airport.

- S&M Snyder

·
Registered
3,925 Posts
what is wrong with Tampa airport and travel with guns??

·
Registered
3,925 Posts
another vote for Alaska SS!! Mid July

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Hawaii PITA State Shoot at Hilo, Hawaii mid February. Very relaxing place. See PITA website for dates and schedule.

·
Registered
9,529 Posts
Alaska in July or Silver Dollar in Jan, (Dixie Grand) and/or March (Southern Grand). Hawaii State Shot also sounds interesting.

Pat Ireland

·
Registered
708 Posts
wyoming, montana, then idaho.I think they go one right after the other, I know when the wyoming state is in sheridan, the MT, state is in billings, 90 miles away. BUT they change year to year, this year i think WY is in Laramie, Neb. is the week before that, with CO. the week before that, and KS right ahead of that and OK right ahead of that!! the possibilities are endless and all put on great shoots and you get to see some great country mark crist

·
Registered
9,529 Posts
missed some- Yes, absolutely beautiful country. Oklahoma has the most beautiful tumbleweeds and dust I have ever seen. WY, MT and ID are very nice in the Summer, but today is not a good day to think about that region.

Pat Ireland

·
Registered
965 Posts
At least one vacation per year is shooting related,,, as I have friends and family all over its easy, to visit two cousins in NC and do the NC state shoot,,,,or Visit MOM in california,, and do the Cal state shoot,,, Or visit DAD in Tenn and do Tenn or Kty state shoots,,,met Mom in Hawaii for there state shoot last year,,, have some friends retired to Arizona,,, so that state shoot is on the list

·
Registered
290 Posts
Flagler Gun Club, Daytona/St Augustine area, lots to see, good resturaunts, great fishing, bikes, OH, and did I mention shooting? look at us online at Flaglergunclub.com camping is $12.00 a night. We (I) live in one of the most beautiful areas of the state of Florida, if you don't believe me.....ask the chamber of commerce. Jack

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.