Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it actually comes from a dressage rider (the kind who ride in top hat and tails), but it applies equally well to trapshooting:

"We imitate our masters only because we are not yet masters ourselves, and only because in doing so we learn the truth about what cannot be imitated." ~ Kenneth Beittel

·
Registered
7,368 Posts
Ah yes Grasshopper!!

Wise old shintu priest said "He who can not hit little orange target with many small BB's like Big Dogs will remain small puppy sitting on curb"

Don

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think the more important question is what will Martin be wearing to the Alaska state shoot, and will he wear red pumps to go with it...

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
Quote from a former ATA VP:

"How are you going to win this thing if you can't beat your squadmates?"

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Martin needs to have a pair of Ruby Red slippers so he can click his heels together and do the "No Place Like Home " thing.

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
And a blue-checkered dress. Bringing a bit of Kansas to Alaska. I think he needs bloomers to go with that. We need to cover that stuff up...

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Good friend and I started about the same time and one day when we had run about a 50 straight each, he turned to me and said "We might get pretty good at this if we don't run out of money" Boy was he ever right!!

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
Heck I'll shoot in "pumps". I've shot on the rough tops of outhouses so how hard could it be????

Bob, dressage or drag, its all the same to me.lol

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.