Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TRAPSHOOTING Print

We have had a couple inquiries again this Christmas season about the print "Practice" which we had made.

Yes, there are still some for sale and we also found some that we forgot we had which are signed by the artist but were not numbered. It is the same print just not numbered as a limited edition. John suggested these as a less expensive alternative but, also suggested that they not be sold until the numbered prints had been either sold out or had been out for a while.

The signed and numbered prints are $95.00

The signed only prints are $50.00

It will cost $9.00 to ship since we will have to purchase a tube.

We will make sure they arrive in time for Christmas.

Thanks for asking,
Frank & Patty

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
TRAPSHOOTING Print

The size of the paper is 25" x 18" and image size is 21 3/4" x 13 3/4".

The original oil painting was done in 1990 and the prints were done the same year.

·
Registered
874 Posts
TRAPSHOOTING Print

I had heard it was Airport Gun Club in Lancaster OH. The prints are very nice, I have one in my livingroom.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
TRAPSHOOTING Print

When John was starting the painting he asked if I wanted any particular club and I asked him to put together a combination of clubs. I know he worked from photos of PA clubs including Lappawinzo (where the idea was conceived), Ontelaunee, South End, North End and others. Since he had a lot of photos from old PA clubs it just came out that way and since he and I had been shooting at clubs that looked like this we never thought twice about it until the project was finished and someone else pointed it out to us. It certainly has added to the conversation through the years.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.