Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow! The winter is getting long! Got cabin fever? I got just the solution for you...my new trapshooting cartoon book! You'll get a laugh a minute to get you out of the doldroms! The book is a compilation of my best cartoons from TS.Com, along with a few political gems. If you're serious about trap, you need this book in your library. Buy now and for a limited time I will draw you a quick sketch cartoon of you or your favorite trap story/or friend on the inside cover for free. Just send me a picture in an email. Cost of the book is $14.95, plus $5.00 shipping. Contact me at: Jeff Philipbar 5219 RT 82, Salt Point, NY 12578. Allow 2 weeks for delivery. Ph. 845-266-3567 for additional info. Thanks, puablo

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Too bad you didn't have a picture of me trying to shoot by new gun with pull trigger. I had the rest of the squad laughing! Probably would have fit right into your new book.

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks EB...Hey, Bob someone told me you broke that trigger off the gun pulling it so hard, is that true?

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Break it? Heck, I couldn't get my finger to pull it. Got the releases in it now so look out! Will be trying it out this Sunday during our winter league. Should be interesting as the forecast for Sat. night is -15 degrees. Gonna have to put on the "fuzzy-woolies" for this one! :}

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
Count me in Puablo. I will email you a photo and brief description of what I would like the cartoon to be about , then the money. I wont have the photo until this weekend. Lou M Pres Melba GC

·
Banned
908 Posts
Do the Bump D Bump. Puablo go back to bed .School may not be out for the summer but it is certainly out today! YHEA!!

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Gotta love it, Evan! How's the snow treating you? Just got done shovelin for about 2 hours...we're sure gettin' enough excercise this winter! Take care pal...Lou, I'll be lookin for your email and info, Thanks, puablo

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
Puablo - I sent ya a couple photos with some ideas. Let me know how much to send for two books. If I am asking for more that you can do for $14.95 with two characters it is ok Lou M

·
Registered
70 Posts
These are GREAT books. Jeff is a real talent. Bought a couple for friends of mine. They really enjoy them. Thanks Jeff. Tom Shields

1 - 20 of 85 Posts