Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trapshooting Cartoon book drawn and written by Jeff Philipbar. Guaranteed to put a smile on your face! A compilation of most of my trap cartoons plus a few political gems. If you're a trap shooter, you need this book in your library! $14.95 plus $5.00/shipping ...contact me at Jeff Philipbar 5219 RT 82, Salt Point, NY 12578 phone: 845-266-3567. Thanks, Puablo/Jeff...ALL ORDERS RECEIVED BETWEEN NOW AND CHRISTMAS GET A FREE ORIGINAL QUICK SKETCH ON INSIDE COVER! Just mention this special offer when you order. Order now for the Christmas holidays...The perfect stocking stuffer!

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Karla, positively! And orders received between now and Christmas receive a small quick/original pencil sketch inside the cover - just mention this along with your order. Thanks, Jeff

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
http://www.amazon.com/Fly-fool-bird-compendium-Trapshooting/dp/B0007JXBRS

This would be a good companion to Philbar's book.

·
Registered
1,647 Posts

Am going to order this book.

My sporting clays and skeet shooting friends swear that no trap shooter has ever demonstrated any sense of humor at any time.

They say all trap shooters take shooting and life-in-general so seriously that humor only returns to their families at the funeral.

Hammer

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hammer, when they see this book, they'll give up skeet and come over to trap! Hopefully, anyhow! Thanks, puablo

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.