Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Free Books----Trapshooting History

I found this great site full of old trap and wing shooting publications. Some of them can even be downloaded and saved. I am not sure how to post a link so if it don't work I apologize now.

Gary B

http://books.google.com/books?id=xP0YAAAAYAAJ&pg=PA355&dq=trapshooting&lr=#PPA1,M1

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Recurvy, I like the old advertisements at the end of this book. If you click on the SEARCH BOOKS tab at the top it will take you to other trapshooting books. In fact, you can enter any subject you want and see lots of books. I typed in Cival War and was amazed at the selections. A lot of them were from the early 1900s with lots of photos. The facts are probably more accurate than todays publications because today everything is biased with political correctness.

Gary B

·
Registered
10,782 Posts
Gary B., thanks for posting that link!! I read for about two hours and throughly enjoyed that bit of shooting history! I notice the old timers rules were just a tad more strict than our current shooting rules also. Thanks again guy! Hap

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Gary, just for the future, once you saved a copy of the URL you wanted us to go to, all you had to do was paste it to the "Website URL" line above your message before submitting....Thanks for the entertainment.....breakemall.....Bob Dodd

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the heads up Bob. I don't get on here often but I wanted to share that old information after stumbling upon it. I knew you all would find it entertaining. Good reading on a winter day when it's to cold to shoot. Glad you enjoyed it Hap. I'm trying your suggestion and pasting the main link.

Gary B

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.