Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling 1977 Chrysler Newport. 92,000 miles, runs and drives great. White interior with blue carpet. Children have been conceived in back seat. Can fit all your guns, gear, shells, loaders, gun safes, and 4 skids of shot in trunk! $2500 Located north of Dayton Ohio

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
2nd picture. Might take O/U in on partial trade or Left handed NCP or 1100. 400 c.i engine. A/C needs charged but all there.Thanks. Birdtracker

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
Hemi's were not put in Chryslers after 1957. They were re-designed for the 1964 plymouth/dodge Daytona and drag-type cars. A street version could be had just so they could be called "stock cars". Richard Petty did pretty well with them. ..........merlyn

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
That is a sweeeeeeet ride. Wow!!! The lines on that thing. Put some 22's on that sucker with low pro tires and bagged......yes sir. Hell i'm thinking you could put at least (6) 18" woofers in that truck and (2) huge 5000watt amps. I can picture it now......

Can i take over payments???

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
Joe--You are correct, it is a Hybrid. It burns both Leaded and Unleaded Gasoline. Thats sort of a Hybrid, isn't it?? LOL

·
Registered
202 Posts
I had a similar car like this one with a 400 4 bbl when I was a teenager. If you flip the air cleaner cover upside down and floor it, the beast sounds like a Nascar cup car.

I don't think I had any children conceived in the back seat, but I still kinda worry about getting a knock on the door and somebody yelling "DAD" :)

Also, living in a dry county back then, I could fit a couple of cases of beer between the radiator and the grill. It really wasn't a boot-legging car, but it came in handy a few times.

That's a sweet ride and I bet going down the highway at 80 it rides like you're floating on air.

Blueraven

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.