Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just came across this book by Dick Baldwin. What a fantastic book! If your a competitive trapshooter you should check out this book, loaded with the history of trap, great trapshooting stories, etc. Book is a hardcover with dust jacket all glossy pages with high resolution color photographs. Would make a great X-mas gift. Best part, you can now get it for $35 with shipping and handling included, $15 cheaper than anywhere else. Let me know if you need more details. Thanks for looking.

Kody

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Got one at the MO Fall Hdcp. Won it in the Youth auction. Was donated to the auction by LeoIII which makes it even more special. Forward is by L. Ray Stafford. Hope to get Mr. Baldwin and Mr. Stafford to autograph it someday. Really proud to have it in my library. Highly recommended!

milt

·
Registered
187 Posts
Milt, Dick Baldwin died in a car accident in Oct. 2006. He will be inducted into the Trapshooting HOF at next years Grand.

·
Registered
9,177 Posts
I was lucky enough to get Dick to autograph my copy. I wil treasure it. Dick was a real straight shooter and "real people" as we used to say in the Air Force. I was introduced to him by Rudy Etchen while attending my first Grand in 1980. The book is indeed a real keeper! Dick Baldwin was a walking museum and knew more about Trapshooting and it's history than anyone ever did. He will be SORELY MISSED!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.