Trapshooters Forum banner

Trapshooters United Podcast - Grayson Stuart

1502 Views 25 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  brumfield_joe
Episode 14 is live!!

Grayson Stuart - 7 Time ATA All-American and 2nd youngest ever to break 200 straight joins me to discuss his 2022 shooting year, how he began shooting, making the 27 yd line at only 12 years old, completing his Grand Slam at 15 yrs old, his week at the Nevada State Shoot, and best advice for shooting Handicap.

Available for FREE and can be found on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Amazon Music, iHeartRadio.
Font Logo Brand Graphics Graphic design
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Premium Member
349 Posts
I love these podcasts! Seeing the posts about TU podcasts, I initially thought that it wasn't for me. I listened to the Ryan Loveless podcast first..it is fantastic and informative. I was entangled. I turned on my loader and loaded shells while listening. Now a go to listen during loading. I find it interesting that others struggle just like us 'weekend shooters'. Fun to see how they succeed, how they feel and what tools they use etc. Great job Joe...can't wait for more. If I may suggest an interview with the husband wife All American team of Pat Hopson and Hannah Martin? Billy Hopson and Andrew Fryman have a wealth of knowledge and experiences would love to hear them share. An incredible shooter that has a tremendous depth and sense of the history, as well as some amazing experiences he could share is Rob Taylor, KTA President and All American. Caleb Fischer is an amazing shooter that has worked super hard and made All American. Caleb's journey is one of talent that did not forgo the hard work. Just a solid all around hard working shooter and person. Would love to hear their take on a TU podcast.... Keep 'em coming! Thanks, Fred

· Premium Member
21,614 Posts
OK, stupid question----Where do I go to find these podcasts. I googled them, but I don't know what the hell I'm doing! Thanks, Charlie

· Premium Member
21,614 Posts
OK thanks. Now how do I get spotify. Do I go to the app store and download it? I'm not a computer geek, and grandson is not here to help me. LOL.

· Premium Member
21,614 Posts
OK thanks for the information.

Reactions: Pak26

· Premium Member
21,614 Posts
Well, I tried to join Spotify, but they want a valid birthdate, which I entered, but they say it is not a valid birthday. Go figure!

· Premium Member
21,614 Posts
I down loaded Amazon Music. Under podcasts, is it listed in the sports section or something else. Sorry to be a PIA, but this is all new to me. Thanks for the help. Charlie

· Premium Member
21,614 Posts
Hard for me to hear on the I Phone, even with hearing aids. I had a Zoom meeting last Monday and had to read lips. Very frustrating. Went to my computer guy the other day and he got me fixed up with Zoom on this laptop.

· Premium Member
349 Posts
Hard for me to hear on the I Phone, even with hearing aids. I had a Zoom meeting last Monday and had to read lips. Very frustrating. Went to my computer guy the other day and he got me fixed up with Zoom on this laptop.
You might consider ear buds for you iphone then could listen directly without the use of hearing aids. You could also listen to music on your iphone then :):)

Reactions: CharlieAMA

· Premium Member
21,614 Posts
Thanks for the advice. My grandson has all of that stuff. Too much for me to keep up with. LOL!

· Premium Member
349 Posts
Thanks for the advice. My grandson has all of that stuff. Too much for me to keep up with. LOL!
I understand. I would bet if you asked him he would love to help you with it!

Reactions: CharlieAMA
1 - 20 of 26 Posts