Trapshooters Forum banner
41 - 60 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
12,143 Posts
Keep me informed on when and where; I should be there again this year, most likely having a camera hung around my neck if not shooting my shotgun. Oh, and I keep forgetting I don't hide behind a screen name (too much extra stuff to remember), so look for the long, tall Texan walking around.

Mie* (MH*)
Be sure you bring your camera Mike , Ah, well maybe on second thought the world may no be ready for some of the pictures ! :)

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Bring along some Brazilian honey bunnies for morale boosting and lots of cachaça. I guarantee you could pass out copies of Marx manifesto and no one would care.
On the honey bunnies, I'll tell you there are no shortage of them here, but the same could be said when I lived in Thailand, China, and South Africa.

But my wife may have a thing or two to say about that. 😬

Hopefully with the travel restrictions lifted, there will be a good contingent of ATA shooters from Brazil coming to the Grand this year. So there may be some on the grounds anyway!

But I'll see what I can do about a bottle of cachaça.

Reactions: charleyj10

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Monday of main week is prob a better option. If the program is the same, that's a 200 singles day. No shootoffs for caps and it should be a quicker day since it turns right around after the 1st 100.

Either way, Monday or Tuesday is the way to roll.

·
Premium Member
1,383 Posts
Monday of main week is prob a better option. If the program is the same, that's a 200 singles day. No shootoffs for caps and it should be a quicker day since it turns right around after the 1st 100.

Either way, Monday or Tuesday is the way to roll.
Isn't Monday opening ceremony about 7, Tuesday is nostalgia shootoff

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Isn't Monday opening ceremony about 7, Tuesday is nostalgia shootoff
Prob right. I've never attended the opening ceremony. My ceremonies usually involve me in my chair outside of my camper talking with Uncle VO while listening to 97.3 Classic Country. Great station out that way.

·
Premium Member
5,646 Posts
Anyone want to taste some "KY Clear"
If @Pipe Layer comes he will.
We need to invite @docbombay . Imagine the fun he could have with a group photo. He's probably in Australia doing a walkabout or in Germany running the Autobon or somewhere having some grey pupon .
Guess he's too important to fool with the little people.

·
Well known trouble maker
3,652 Posts
We need to invite @docbombay . Imagine the fun he could have with a group photo.

Last years group photo from the Grand is one I would like to forget thanks to Tim and Bud. (@timb99 @SD Trap Family)

If you attend this year and hook up with these guys back at the campground, under no circumstances agree to participate in the campfire bunny hop.

Jeans Trousers Smile Muscle Sleeve

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
My fabulous wigs would be the hit of the event! :cool:
I'm willing to pay you some Mongolian cash to wear the magenta wig, but not as much as I am paying Tron to wear the crown...

• Haha
Reactions: charleyj10
41 - 60 of 73 Posts