Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With everyone talking about putting names to faces, what about doing a "Trapshooters.com Meet-Up" during grand week? There are lots of great evening food available under the big tent with libations. It would be a chance for the online community to get together. We can all swap stories, reminisce and get to know each other!

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts
I'm in, as long as you guys don't gang up on me for being too liberal.
It's all good Tim! Trapshooters are accepting people! Especially of those who share the passion of shooting trap and those ( like you) who work tirelessly to share accurate information that ultimately helps improve our knowledge of the sport.

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
hunter44 said:
Be careful what you wish for...KS-Okie might show up!
You think he'd tell us a story?

My favorite is him almost getting arrested because his dog was chasing a man on a bicycle. You might be able to drag a few others out of him but as we who know him best are aware........he's a man of few words!

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts
You think he'd tell us a story?

My favorite is him almost getting arrested because his dog was chasing a man on a bicycle. You might be able to drag a few others out of him but as we who know him best........he's a man of few words!
Have you heard the story of the great javelina attack in Tucson? That is one of my favorites!

1 - 20 of 63 Posts