Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nathan Hofer and Rachel Hopkins. It's amazing what these young men and women are doing at the grand.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I totally agree with you however, its also a shame that one of them had to get sent home for killing a rabbit. Im sure there is more to the story but since I wasnt there to witness it I cant say for a fact. I do know that he is no longer at the grand and not able to shoot off for the 100k. Sad

·
Registered
163 Posts
I have just read on here that there was more then just a wabbit that got shot..........thats what I meant by more to the story

·
Registered
202 Posts
It's a shame that we have cranky old men whose abilities are waning and want to take it out on the future of the sport, because they beat them.

·
Registered
8,533 Posts
Obviously none of you can read, or are unwilling to make the attempt. Way too much information has already been posted about the incident(s) in question and y'all haven't spent a moment reading it. Just a bunch of TS.com trollers....

·
Banned
10,106 Posts
Some of you people must be spending weekends erecting memorials at the location of every dead deer, squirrel, groundhog, raccoon and even rabbits you see dead along the highway. I suggest you spend more time shooting targets instead. It was only a stinkin' rabbit for heavens sake!!

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
OK it was just a rabbit BUT Its the unsportman like conduct. We are not there to shoot rabbits or anything else but clay targets. On purpose thats is.

If it was decided by shoot mangement that the rabbit should be wacked in a safe manner than so be it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.