Trapshooters Forum banner

TRAP SPECIAL STOCKS

1296 Views 3 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  badbaddog58
Looking for some information re Krieghoff Trap Special stocks paired with a regular unsingle vs those with the Pro rib unsingle. Does Krieghoff make only one Trap Special stock or is there another stock that is required when the Pro unsingle is used? Thanks.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Ya can't miss with a shotgun
3,182 Posts
I’m confirming that the TS stocks are exactly the same whether the gun has a regular Trap Special rib or the Trap Special Pro Rib. This comes directly from Elmar at Krieghoff during during an in-person appointment I had there. The Pro Rib is 1/8” higher in the back.
If you have a Pro Rib and want a higher comb without having to raise the standard come too high, you can order the K-80 comb that was made for the DTS model..... same fit, and it sits lower in the posts.

· Registered
1,795 Posts
I’m confirming that the TS stocks are exactly the same whether the gun has a regular Trap Special rib or the Trap Special Pro Rib. This comes directly from Elmar at Krieghoff during during an in-person appointment I had there. The Pro Rib is 1/8” higher in the back.
If you have a Pro Rib and want a higher comb without having to raise the standard come too high, you can order the K-80 comb that was made for the DTS model..... same fit, and it sits lower in the posts.
Thanks for your information now we all know .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.