Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
1,058 Posts
I've been a member at ORSA for 9 years and I've never been to a nicer club. 750+ acres of trap, skeet, sporting clays, indoor pistol, 200 yd. bench rest, AR range, small bore competition pistol, 2 archery courses, plinking range, 200, 600, 1000yd. ranges and the action pistol range that hosts IDPA, cowboy action, 3 gun, steel challenge & USPSA. Everything you want in 1 place.

· Just getting by.....
2,030 Posts
I think you will find plenty of opportunities anywhere between Bristol and Crossville to shoot. Where to buy in this surging housing market is the question. Wherever you land you will be within two hours of some new trap friends.

· Registered
ATA member and avid competitor, NRA Certified Pistol and Shotgun Instructor and RSO
133 Posts
I am thinking of relocating to the Great Smoky Mountain area of Tennessee. Can anyone give me some names and locations of clubs for shotgun sports? Also shoot handguns and rifles. Thanks for all your help.
Gatlinburg Sportsman Club is a member club but a great place to shoot. It is located between Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg. Has trap, skeet, pistol and I think Rifle. We have shot there as guests. Great people and nice place.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.