Trapshooters Forum banner

Trap guns in St Louis???

2166 Views 15 Replies 14 Participants Last post by  slowveloce
Just curious where to look for trap guns in the St Louis area. Cabelas is already off the list...
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Premium Member
15,929 Posts
If you are up for the drive the Bass Pro in Springfield has an extension of the NRA museum dedicated to trap shooters - some great guns on display. With that in mind they might have some decent guns for sale...

· Registered
3,193 Posts
Charlie Kaiman has some trap guns and may know where more are.....Eolia Missouri, then west a couple miles on route FF....
Nice store, nice guy, will have a working trap range up and running probably this summer. 636.236.0043
You'll like all the animals etc that he has on display and all the old guns, trinkets, knives, and memorabilia..
Best time is after lunch.......good people.......m

· Premium Member
2,314 Posts
If you are up for the drive the Bass Pro in Springfield has an extension of the NRA museum dedicated to trap shooters - some great guns on display. With that in mind they might have some decent guns for sale...
I went to Springfield bass pro a couple weeks ago their selection was pretty bare, KC cabelas had probably twice as many guns, still slim pickin and half was probably the Turkish turds since I think they send all their POS returns directly over to cabelas to sell as used guns

· Registered
184 Posts
GATEWAY GUN CLUB(st. louis area)
--WHICH ALSO HAS A RETAIL PRESENCE---has a wall of browning shotguns--and Tommy has GREAT PRICES!
I just picked up a 20 gauge CXS with 30" barrels etc(for that occasional round of skeet)! GOOGLE them and give them a call and just ask them what they have---and they also do consignment and a bulletin board with some nice used guns.
314-344-1050

· Registered
119 Posts
I went to Springfield bass pro a couple weeks ago their selection was pretty bare, KC cabelas had probably twice as many guns, still slim pickin and half was probably the Turkish turds since I think they send all their POS returns directly over to cabelas to sell as used guns
I was there last weekend, nothing interesting. A couple of brownings but that was about it.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.