Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an MX-8 Perazzi 30 inch barrels, choked and ported by G Thomas Seitz, engraved nicely by Bill Mains, with custom wood for sale.
I have a exceptional BT-99 old style beaver tail forend with a straight stock, not Monte Carlo.
I have a NIB Remington 870 TC for sale.

If you are interested in any of these private message me and I will send photos if you want and talk price.

Michael Veit

·
Banned
142 Posts
I have an MX-8 Perazzi 30 inch barrels, choked and ported by G Thomas Seitz, engraved nicely by Bill Mains, with custom wood for sale.
I have a exceptional BT-99 old style beaver tail forend with a straight stock, not Monte Carlo.

If you are interested in any of these private message me and I will send photos if you want and talk price.

Michael Veit
PM sent

·
Registered
15 Posts

Michael Veit
I am interested in all three guns. Please send photos and prices Thank you!

·
Registered
36 Posts

Michael Veit
Hey Michael,
I'm looking for BT 99s to support a new youth team. Is yours still available? If so, how much are you asking? Thanks for your kind consideration.
Jon "jamsmotorhead" Ackerman

·
Registered
4,624 Posts
I think he is having trouble seeing the G. It should say C Thomas Seitz. Tom Seitz the inventor of the Seitz gun.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hey Michael,
I'm looking for BT 99s to support a new youth team. Is yours still available? If so, how much are you asking? Thanks for your kind consideration.
Hey Michael,

1 - 16 of 16 Posts